Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
samscafeamericain

The abomination that is the Westminster Establishment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elm_Guest_House_child_abuse_scandal

Over 100 dossiers have disappeared. The lady that ran the brothel and kept records, pictures and files of the very high powered establishment clients, died after taking too much insulin - that was handy.

Leon Brittan is being questioned on rape charges, a senior Minister in the Thatcher Government, Norman Tebbitt, admitted today on the Andrew Marr show that people wee more concerned with protecting the establishment than the children being abused and that it was highly likely this was true.

Weasel Gove, today stated there will be no public enquiry because it happened ages ago.............if only Rolf Harris, Max Clifford and Stuart Hall and thought of that defence.

It will be interesting to see when the Daily mail run its first immigrant/scrounger story to deflect the public's attention away.

Remember, this is what people want us to stay attached to

There's a petition running to ask Cameron and May to set up an investigation. How can they not?

Did you hear May this morning. She had demanded that her officials undertake an examination of child abuse and what was covered up by those in the NHS and the BBC. Completely dodged the Westminster establkishment

It's too serious. It's a long way from over. People at the very top including links with the Royal Family. Most seriously brutal rape with young boys. Investigations have been closed down. No wonder there is moral outrage. I don't agree with Kirsty Wark that moral indignation leads to mistakes. Nor i this issue a witch hunt.

They need to sort this out. What has happened in the past should not be able to happen again.

Kirsty Wark sold her soul many years ago. Mistakes and cover ups are all we have known where the established interests are involved. Maybe it is time for burning pitchforks and a witch-hunt otherwise the Great British Public will get itself distracted by the Next episode of TOWIE.

Makes you sick. The whistle blowers are heroes. Do you think this could bring Cameron down or is the historical nature going to mean that he is exonerated even if he's not keen on an investigation. They watch out for their own.

Loath him or loath him, David Icke has been consistent in his accusations regarding this emerging scandal

He now suggests the choice of leader of the enquiry is exactly who the establishment want to lead such an investigation

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/butler-sloss-sister-of-the-attorney-general-who-helped-bury-the-dickens-dossiers-and-closed-down-the-investigation-into-elm-guest-house-to-chair-abuse-inquiry/

this has been online for as long as i can remember.

years ago i put a link in a forum to a page that details loads of horrors that mps had been up too...only to be ridiculed as nuttery

i said all along if the person whos page it was was making false claims then surely it would be shut down and him sued....neither ever happened.

some of the stories where horrific which i wont go into but things like judges telling 12 year olds theyl be in contempt of court if the name any mps...so the case collapses...then the mp gets a standing ovation the next time hes in westminster......none of which was ever reported in the media.

Hope the time has come, tig, if somewhat belatedly.

I wiki'd baroness Sloss,and her family reads like a whose who of privilege and establishment.Even her nephew Nigel Havers was on T.V. extolling the virtues of his auld aunty..so that must be all right then.If this whole obscenity isn't addressed,and the perpetrators,if still alive,brought to justice,then this is a truly corrupt nation.

I watched the wet mouthed David Mellor trying to rubbish the whole thing as "labour" red top" salacious gossip,with no merit"on the Marr show this morning.It would make you sick.Who could forget Mellors past discretions,but there he is,shameless,and bold as brass?

I used to think that corruption only happened in other countries,and how lucky we were to have thoroughly decent people at the top.My goodness,how daft am I.Then there's Dr Liam Fox, mooted for a place back in the fold,notwithstanding the Verity scandal that enveloped him not too long ago, pontificating on T.V.,again,with that air of entitlement so beloved of our ruling class.They certainly take care of their own.

I wiki'd baroness Sloss,and her family reads like a whose who of privilege and establishment.Even her nephew Nigel Havers was on T.V. extolling the virtues of his auld aunty..so that must be all right then.If this whole obscenity isn't addressed,and the perpetrators,if still alive,brought to justice,then this is a truly corrupt nation.

I watched the wet mouthed David Mellor trying to rubbish the whole thing as "labour" red top" salacious gossip,with no merit"on the Marr show this morning.It would make you sick.Who could forget Mellors past discretions,but there he is,shameless,and bold as brass?

I used to think that corruption only happened in other countries,and how lucky we were to have thoroughly decent people at the top.My goodness,how daft am I.Then there's Dr Liam Fox, mooted for a place back in the fold,notwithstanding the Verity scandal that enveloped him not too long ago, pontificating on T.V.,again,with that air of entitlement so beloved of our ruling class.They certainly take care of their own.

Scary stuff, Willie. I'd like to see the likes of Mellor interviewed by someone with a bit of guts and no idea where or why they dug the Sloss woman up. Big mistake.

The Baroness has stepped down but dearie me – what were they thinking of making this appointment. Her brother was around at the time, she would be investigating her peers, although, she's retired. If she's retired then she shouldn't have been approached. What's wrong with someone at the top of their game?

She didn't have the confidence of her victims. There's a surprise.

I think there will be a few whistle blowers lining up: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/tory-child-abuse-whistleblower-i-3848987#.U8Np4qsLw2s.facebook

remember labour where in charge for a great deal of the time back then.......complicit is a word i could use but its more like facilitators

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/462604/We-can-t-prove-sex-with-children-does-them-harm-says-Labour-linked-NCCL

EVIDENCE has emerged that the views of the Paedophile Information Exchange influenced policy-making at the National Council for Civil Liberties when it was run by former Labour Health Secretary Patricia Hewitt.

The idea that paedophilia has anything to do with civil liberties is mindboggling. Perhaps there are murderers and terrorist societies they can work with.

Why would Civil Servants help Lady Woolfe rewrite her letter of explanation?? Cover up by the establishment, don't be silly, oh look over there at that nice squirrel.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/oct/30/re-written-letter-child-abuse-inquiry

Thank goodness she has gone, who next, a public school - spank me fag - judge