Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
lynnski

Take this job

Last shift at my hated job today. Payday yesterday, leaving night out last night. Didn't make it in for my last shift! Start uni on Monday :lol:

I really don't suppose you are old enough to remember "sticking it to the man" but well done, Lynnski. :lol:

My son has just started his degree course and my nest is empty *big lump in throat*. Mind you, he's only moved abut a mile and a half away. :lol:

Good luck!

Last shift at my hated job today. Payday yesterday, leaving night out last night. Didn't make it in for my last shift! Start uni on Monday :lol:

Good for you ! What will ye be studying towards ?

Cheers folks! I remember the concept of 'sticking it to the man' well enough :lol: I am studying Sociology, Public Policy, and Theology. Got my Glasgow Uni hoodie and raided the Freshers week fair for all the free notepads and pens I could carry :lol: Got me a 12hr a week job, nice easy job, no 'management' responsibilities for standard pay anymore :) Jeezo, I will be 41 when I graduate, the world economy better have picked up, I'll need a proper job!! :lol: