Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
Veronica

I should have known

I should have known no to marry the man that bought me an electric blanket for my birthday when we were winching.

Have you ever looked back and wondered why?

Aye you live and you learn, well you would think so, Canny Lass.:) You should have ditched that man after the present. He definitely wasn't what you would call a romantic. :blink:

Still we all make mistakes. I should never have bought that bargain (the last one). It was the wrong size, I didn't suit the colour and it wasn't even all that cheap. :)

Aye you live and you learn, well you would think so, Canny Lass.:lol:You should have ditched that man after the present. He definitely wasn't what you would call a romantic. :lol:

Still we all make mistakes. I should never have bought that bargain (the last one). It was the wrong size, I didn't suit the colour and it wasn't even all that cheap. :)

I eventually ditched the miserable sod, Pat.

I should have known better than to keep reading this book right to the end. The writer is a French wummin, Delphine De Vigan, is that no a lovely name? She is a very talented writer but unless you absolutely love angst in abundance don't buy 'Underground Time'.

The Times says: 'This novel is a thing of poetic beauty'.

I say: 'A wee limerick would have cheered me up'. :)

I eventually ditched the miserable sod, Pat.

I should have known better than to keep reading this book right to the end. The writer is a French wummin, Delphine De Vigan, is that no a lovely name? She is a very talented writer but unless you absolutely love angst in abundance don't buy 'Underground Time'.

The Times says: 'This novel is a thing of poetic beauty'.

I say: 'A wee limerick would have cheered me up'. :)

:lol: If I come across a laugh out loud book I'll let you know, Canny Lass.