Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
samscafeamericain

Obama's Birth Certificate

http://www.baratunde.com/

Donald Trump is a foul (edited).

Can see why your blood boils, samsc.

Plenty with a low opinion of Mr Trump.

"I then thought of this fetid, smug, hate-filled, wealthy white man taking credit for the release and yet still not being satisfied. It does not matter how long we've been in these United States. We will never be American."

I don't think Obama should have released the birth certificate.

Can see why your blood boils, samsc.

Plenty with a low opinion of Mr Trump.

"I then thought of this fetid, smug, hate-filled, wealthy white man taking credit for the release and yet still not being satisfied. It does not matter how long we've been in these United States. We will never be American."

I don't think Obama should have released the birth certificate.

Actually, I think he was right just to be done with it. The issue is dead in the water now.

Actually, I think he was right just to be done with it. The issue is dead in the water now.

The "issue" was sucking up air time. Obama released it because he wants real discussion of substantive matters. Some argue that holding off longer would have allowed the Repugnants to dig an even deeper hole for themselves, but Obama -- an adult in a nation of mental teenagers -- prefers pragmatics to politics.

I'm guessing that in the next poll at least 20 percent of the population will declare that the birth certificate did not convince them. Whatever it is, this will be a useful number. It will help us to decide, once and for all, what percentage of Americans really are delusional w*nkers.

I hope that there will be no golf course for Trump. I do not think that showing the birth certificate will silence the troublemakers. I do not see that it matters where the president was born.

Was Trump not born in Scotland. Maybe better keeping that bit of information to ourselves.

I do not see that it matters where the president was born.

I'm afraid it matters a lot. If Obama was not born in the US he would be disqualified for the Presidency.

The whole 'issue' is driven purely by racism: conscious or unconscious. Many Americans have a hard time believing that any African-American can be qualified to be President under any circumstances.

I'm afraid it matters a lot. If Obama was not born in the US he would be disqualified for the Presidency.

The whole 'issue' is driven purely by racism: conscious or unconscious. Many Americans have a hard time believing that any African-American can be qualified to be President under any circumstances.

I think you are right, Sgriob. And he would have to be daft, and all the aides, if he was to as far as the White House with such a major secret. Eejits.

I hope that there will be no golf course for Trump. I do not think that showing the birth certificate will silence the troublemakers. I do not see that it matters where the president was born.

Was Trump not born in Scotland. Maybe better keeping that bit of information to ourselves.

I don't think so but his mother or grand mother came from Skye

Best line from the White House Correspondents' dinner last night:

‘Donald Trump often appears on Fox, which is ironic, because a fox often appears on Donald Trump’s head.’

President Obama's speech, BRW, was brilliant. They called Clinton a rock star. This guy is a rock star with moral integrity.

Best line from the White House Correspondents' dinner last night:

‘Donald Trump often appears on Fox, which is ironic, because a fox often appears on Donald Trump’s head.’

President Obama's speech, BRW, was brilliant. They called Clinton a rock star. This guy is a rock star with moral integrity.

:angry: I think it's more of a trump-head than a fox-head.

Sounds like a very entertaining event, Sgriob.

Thanks for the heads up. Here's a link to the speech:

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/05/01/white.house.correspondents.dinner/index.html

B) I think it's more of a trump-head than a fox-head.

Sounds like a very entertaining event, Sgriob.

Thanks for the heads up. Here's a link to the speech:

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/05/01/white.house.correspondents.dinner/index.html

That was outstanding, great find Pat

And watch the President's face when Seth Meyers jokes about Bin Laden having a show on Cspan. He had already set in motion the operation that was to kill the al Quaeda leader a few hours later.

This man is so far ahead of his political opponents that it has made them insane with frustration and envy.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Absolutely sublime, Sam. Top post!

It sure is Sam and will have diverted a few of his critics. What will they come up with now?

It sure is Sam and will have diverted a few of his critics. What will they come up with now?

Donald Trump didn't miss a beat. His first instinct was to suggest that the long-form birth certificate is a forgery. His second, milliseconds later, was to rev up doubts about Obama's scholastic abilities:

“I heard he was a terrible student, terrible. How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard? I’m thinking about it, I’m certainly looking into it. Let him show his records.”

So now the thrust is that Obama is (like most blacks) not very smart. And he had conspiratorial help to get through college.

Good luck with that, Donald, you nasty, thick little racist you.

Donald Trump didn't miss a beat. His first instinct was to suggest that the long-form birth certificate is a forgery. His second, milliseconds later, was to rev up doubts about Obama's scholastic abilities:

“I heard he was a terrible student, terrible. How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard? I’m thinking about it, I’m certainly looking into it. Let him show his records.”

So now the thrust is that Obama is (like most blacks) not very smart. And he had conspiratorial help to get through college.

Good luck with that, Donald, you nasty, thick little racist you.

He's on a mission, Sgriob. Nasty piece of work. I hope his golf course turns to mud.

He's on a mission, Sgriob. Nasty piece of work. I hope his golf course turns to mud.

His mission is to browbeat as many people as possible into sharing his delusional estimation of himself.

For some reason the puddock who sat on the lochan's brim keeps coming to mind. B)

His mission is to browbeat as many people as possible into sharing his delusional estimation of himself.

For some reason the puddock who sat on the lochan's brim keeps coming to mind. B)

"A heron was hungry an' needin' tae sup,

Sae he nabbit th' puddock and gollup't him up;"

Very appropriate, Sgriob. :)

Don't think for a minute I knew it - but I do now.

Aye a puddock. I'm going to find that useful.:)

"A heron was hungry an' needin' tae sup,

Sae he nabbit th' puddock and gollup't him up;"

Me and J**n R**path did a Scottish culture thing for inner city LA kids a few years ago. The kids loved "The Puddock" and weren't very interested in the translation; they were happy enough with the sound.

I'm like that with "The Wire."

Me and J**n R**path did a Scottish culture thing for inner city LA kids a few years ago. The kids loved "The Puddock" and weren't very interested in the translation; they were happy enough with the sound.

I'm like that with "The Wire."

Sometimes the gist is sufficient. :)

I'm sure the youngsters had a lot of fun.

Latest New York Times poll says 32% of Republicans STILL believe Obama was born outside the USA. At last, a hard guesstimate of how many Republicans are delusional w**kers. Bear this in mind should you happen to find yourself discussing politics with an American Republican.

Latest New York Times poll says 32% of Republicans STILL believe Obama was born outside the USA. At last, a hard guesstimate of how many Republicans are delusional w**kers. Bear this in mind should you happen to find yourself discussing politics with an American Republican.

Good lord!

Perhaps the passport could go on exhibition? I'll bear your advice in mind in June when I enter that country, Sgriob. When are you set to leave?