Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
harper

In the News....

Rigsby not so funny now huh ?

It's all a bit creepy... waits until the bf goes away for the weekend.

(God, I will feel so stupid/bad if he's not guilty)

Kinda makes you think how vulnerable young women are. sad.gif

yep. although not just young women, I think we are all becoming more vulnerable to random acts of violence. A man was punched by a teen female whose accomplice had grabbed his carry out as he came out the shop. This young father of 2 children hit his head on the pavement and subsequently died. Barely above childhood 2 young girls caused a death and so 2 children n his partner and his family are left bereft. The world is going crazy, BTW both these teen girls are already on bail for violence !! I, genuinely worry about their upbringing and where the services went wrong.

"Good on 'em" Good to see Colin Stagg's been forgotten.

Don't think so, Dex. 'Innocent till proven guilty'.

Early days with this one. Tragic case and the police will be keen to tidy it all up if possible.

Don't think so, Dex. 'Innocent till proven guilty'.

Early days with this one. Tragic case and the police will be keen to tidy it all up if possible.

Don't quite get the Colin Stagg connection, Dex. I was thinking more Ian Huntly, myself.

Time will tell...

I was thinking of les tricoteuses of G11 and would love to post a an illustration but it's easier to 0 ast aspersion on a suspect's innocence than get round the ban on copyrighted photographs.

086d4193a678172620ba0836c2ffa592.jpg

Could someone scrawl an illustration of some common fish wives instead.

Ian Huntly another classic in the annals of police history when he fooled them by using a number of names. If only the different forces had spoken to each other. But it's never that simple. It's just easy to arrive at a damning conclusion.

Like Barry George.

The landlord does seem rather theatrical and certainly was enjoying the attention he was getting from the TV cameras. I wonder, a bit like that neighbour guy in Portugal (McCann case), if he has made himself a suspect simply because he is enjoying it all too much.

I was thinking of les tricoteuses of G11 and would love to post a an illustration but it's easier to 0 ast aspersion on a suspect's innocence than get round the ban on copyrighted photographs.

086d4193a678172620ba0836c2ffa592.jpg

Could someone scrawl an illustration of some common fish wives instead.

Ian Huntly another classic in the annals of police history when he fooled them by using a number of names. If only the different forces had spoken to each other. But it's never that simple. It's just easy to arrive at a damning conclusion.

Like Barry George.

I take your point, Dex but I am sure the people living in Clifton will be feeling slightly more reassured that the police are making progress.

I don't know about damning conclusion, damned either way more like ....

The landlord does seem rather theatrical and certainly was enjoying the attention he was getting from the TV cameras. I wonder, a bit like that neighbour guy in Portugal (McCann case), if he has made himself a suspect simply because he is enjoying it all too much.

I posted my comment before the media started commenting on the Landlord's particular characteristics and that's not where I am coming from.

I think it is creepy to think that so many of these cases turn out to be someone known and trusted by the victim and the circumstances do seem very odd. That said, forensics will either confirm or deny. He may yet be released without charge.

I think the subsequent media speculation and character analysis is very worrying. A case is now being build in the media based on the Landlord's personaility.

Bravo on the first one, the second one needs more work, it's always the wee ones that let you down.

I recognise two of the gals in your adorable sketch, who is the one on the left? Is it Hingmie? :)

yep. although not just young women, I think we are all becoming more vulnerable to random acts of violence. A man was punched by a teen female whose accomplice had grabbed his carry out as he came out the shop. This young father of 2 children hit his head on the pavement and subsequently died. Barely above childhood 2 young girls caused a death and so 2 children n his partner and his family are left bereft. The world is going crazy, BTW both these teen girls are already on bail for violence !! I, genuinely worry about their upbringing and where the services went wrong.

She just had her sentence reduced to 4 years. The sentencing of women in this country is a joke. We see numerous jailed for non violent crimes and yet we see quite brutal violent women get remarkably light sentences. Perverse.

She just had her sentence reduced to 4 years. The sentencing of women in this country is a joke. We see numerous jailed for non violent crimes and yet we see quite brutal violent women get remarkably light sentences. Perverse.

You are so right. Apparently 6 years for violently causing a death was "too harsh" !

I can't help but think of his family and how they must feel about this. It is a disgrace.