Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Lone Groover

Make it snappy.

5470800186_caf1ca6aa6_z.jpg

That's a "Sling yur hook" pose if ever I say one.

Beautiful piece of work LG, Thanks for posting. How big is the statue?

Smashing photos, LG. I love the baby.

Harper, from memory the bride could be about 4' high but I could be a foot or so out. ;)

Smashing photos, LG. I love the baby.

Harper, from memory the bride could be about 4' high but I could be a foot or so out. ;)

Yes indeed, it is almost exactly the same height as Westie.

Feeding the birds.

I was pleasantly suprised at the detail on these - if you have time, take a look at the set in larger size.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/davetrott/sets/72157626192659890/

5494694370_decf1fa669_z.jpg

Contemplation by Dave Trott, on Flickr

5494693518_a529cacf15_z.jpg

Action by Dave Trott, on Flickr

5494100147_47d9712518_z.jpg

Snacker by Dave Trott, on Flickr

Is that Milanda, LG? laugh.gif

I wouldn't get that close, LG, not even to Milanda. How do you know her, harper?

I wouldn't get that close, LG, not even to Milanda. How do you know her, harper?

Someone once wrote me a very funny email about taking her weans to feed the ducks a pan loaf, whloemeal just isn't the same experience at all.

I love they way the folks have cut the Milanda into triangles and are offerin' it in slices....laugh.gif Now, if the was a Kelvinside duck pond they would have taken the crusts off. tongue.gif

Someone once wrote me a very funny email about taking her weans to feed the ducks a pan loaf, whloemeal just isn't the same experience at all.

I love they way the folks have cut the Milanda into triangles and are offerin' it in slices....laugh.gif Now, if the was a Kelvinside duck pond they would have taken the crusts off. tongue.gif

Aye, the Kelvinside ducks and swans are most disapproving of curly hair, harper. :)

Lovely colours, LG. You've fairly caught something there. :)

untitled_panorama1-edit-small.jpg

I'm on holiday in Texas for a few weeks, took this image at Caddo Lake, one of the only natural lakes in Texas. The area is very swampy, with tall cypress trees and lily pads dominating the water. This image is actually a composite of 8 different photos that I merged into a single image using Photoshop. When printed full-size, it measures 15x30 inches!