Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End

Hi!

I'm an Italian girl and I'm looking for a summer job in Glasgow for 2 months (August and September). I can speak English at an intermediate level (also German and of course fluent Italian) and was looking for something in pub or cafe.

If you can help me I would appreciate it very much!

Hi!

I'm an Italian girl and I'm looking for a summer job in Glasgow for 2 months (August and September). I can speak English at an intermediate level (also German and of course fluent Italian) and was looking for something in pub or cafe.

If you can help me I would appreciate it very much!

An Italian girl, well helllllllllloooooooooooooo :lol: (ohhhh I came over all Terry Thomas)

There will be loads of competition for pub jobs have you thought about a contact/technical support centre, especially with those language skills

An Italian girl, well helllllllllloooooooooooooo :) (ohhhh I came over all Terry Thomas)

There will be loads of competition for pub jobs have you thought about a contact/technical support centre, especially with those language skills

: )

what do you mean by contact/technical support centre?! Anyway, I've thought about pub jobs because maybe that is a kind of job you can do even if it's for a short time. Other jobs may required a person to stay longer.

: )

what do you mean by contact/technical support centre?! Anyway, I've thought about pub jobs because maybe that is a kind of job you can do even if it's for a short time. Other jobs may required a person to stay longer.

Glasgow is one of the leading contact centre locations in Europe. A contact centre is a catch all name for a central location that handles communications and services for its customers, either directly or for other companies. A good telephone manner and computer skills are required. Contact centres can vary from very simple 'selling by telephone operations' to highly complex technical support operations and language skills is something wanted by many of them. For instance I know that HSBC (Banking), Esure (Insurance) and Ceridian (HR management) are all actively recruiting; e-sure deliberately targets the student population.

The website of the industry body is http://www.cca-global.com/ on here you will get the names of all of the other main contact centres in Scotland. Good luck.

Glasgow is one of the leading contact centre locations in Europe. A contact centre is a catch all name for a central location that handles communications and services for its customers, either directly or for other companies. A good telephone manner and computer skills are required. Contact centres can vary from very simple 'selling by telephone operations' to highly complex technical support operations and language skills is something wanted by many of them. For instance I know that HSBC (Banking), Esure (Insurance) and Ceridian (HR management) are all actively recruiting; e-sure deliberately targets the student population.

The website of the industry body is http://www.cca-global.com/ on here you will get the names of all of the other main contact centres in Scotland. Good luck.

Thank you very much, I'll send them an e mail with my CV (even if it's not so long!!) and will see.

Damn, it's so difficult!I really would like to go back to Glasgow but it seems to be impossible : (

Thank you very much, I'll send them an e mail with my CV (even if it's not so long!!) and will see.

Damn, it's so difficult!I really would like to go back to Glasgow but it seems to be impossible : (

You miss the rain?

Its el scorchio here this weekend. :( The barbie grub has been bought, the beers are chillin' B)

Lucky bugger!!! its only about 18°C here; digging out sweaters brrrrrrr. Oh & its no taking time to rain :(

He's in Australia, its going to be about 25 degrees in Glasgow today :(

Do'h!! Ok,the next time it would be better for me to shut up!

25 in Glasgow??Do you see?It's not true that is always raining this is why there are people like me that would like to move there!! =)

25 in Glasgow??Do you see?It's not true that is always raining this is why there are people like me that would like to move there!! =)

The shorts are on (stop swooning ladies) and the beers are chilling for later

Yes but you have to chhose your days carefully to get the nice weather in Glasgow