Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
weekie

Where are they now

Hello again Rhumpole. Nice see you live & kickin. You still over the water?

Hi Westie...yes still here! - BUT the plan (You gotta have a plan!) is to come back to Glasgow in about 18 months or so. I'm well passed my use by date as far as work is concerned, but another 18 months will do it and then it's back to where I started off lol....So will be looking for a place then.

Thanks everyone for the wee welcome...It's good to see you all again. As I said, I have been a "posting slouch!" lol.....I was lurking though! :blink:

:( <<<<<<<My pussy cat is all out of focus (Or maybe it's my eyes! :lol: ) Mmmmm! I'll have to redo that I think!

Guest westtender

They have to be single? :o

:angry:

Well that's no quite how I meant it - but no, apparently they don't

TOG took a helluva huff one day, must been what, 6 months back, for reasons I missed entirely - but he went, and he deleted all his posts upon his exit as well.

Strange, an'very reminissint o' how Paladin / Centurion / I Rate. left the bildin. Ah wunner if thur wiz a connekshin therr????? :angry:

Guest westtender

Strange, an'very reminissint o' how Paladin / Centurion / I Rate. left the bildin. Ah wunner if thur wiz a connekshin therr????? :angry:

Acht, naw. No ta tall. Paladin was largely incomprehensible and talked rubbish. Couldn't be less like TOG's posts.

And Paladin was away yonks before TOG ever joined, if I remember right.

Acht, naw. No ta tall. Paladin was largely incomprehensible and talked rubbish. Couldn't be less like TOG's posts.

And Paladin was away yonks before TOG ever joined, if I remember right.

Ah think TOG wiz here lang afore Paladin left. Ah jist find it strange tho' that he also chose tae remove a' hiz posts. Churlish tae say the leest.

It was down to me. I'd had a beer or two, he'd come back from a game, after a beer or two, he growled at Rolo, I growled at him. He ###### off. Sad but troo. He's now happily posting over on HG.

Guest westtender

It was down to me. I'd had a beer or two, he'd come back from a game, after a beer or two, he growled at Rolo, I growled at him. He ###### off. Sad but troo. He's now happily posting over on HG.

Well... I growled at him at times too, but I never made him feck off! Whit the hell were yese growlin aboot?

Well... I growled at him at times too, but I never made him feck off! Whit the hell were yese growlin aboot?

The usual, howlin' at the moon.

Ach, it was sommat to do with buildings in Otago St, of all things.

I'd said sommat maybe a bit provocative that TOG disagreed wi, but instead of coming back wi a reasonable good-humoured salvo, he just laid into me, prob cos as HH says he'd been out on the lam that day and took offence at being argued wi by someone he perceived as a 'daft lassie'. :(

I wis amazed that he took umbrage and deletit all his posts but hey.......maybe he'd been looking for an out for some time. I dunno, but IMHO he was a worthy poster here and I'm glad he's still contributing to other boards.

:lol:

Ach, it was sommat to do with buildings in Otago St, of all things.

I'd said sommat maybe a bit provocative that TOG disagreed wi, but instead of coming back wi a reasonable good-humoured salvo, he just laid into me, prob cos as HH says he'd been out on the lam that day and took offence at being argued wi by someone he perceived as a 'daft lassie'. :(

I wis amazed that he took umbrage and deletit all his posts but hey.......maybe he'd been looking for an out for some time. I dunno, but IMHO he was a worthy poster here and I'm glad he's still contributing to other boards.

:lol:

I think it was the ocean going discussion that did for TOG. Nobody mention cruises again.

Sorry I missed you posting Rhumpole and hope you'll be back on again soon.

Here I be Pat! :lol: .....I'm back...As I said, I have been a slouch as far as posting was concerned, but I did keep up with the boards....Well, nearly anyway! :( ....But it's nice to be back on. - It's a fab forum.

- Oooooh colour too! :)