Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
HollowHorn

The Baby Thread (nae cats or dugs or pandas)

What beautiful looking youngsters! The genes on this site would put Wranglers to shame!

Troo, by HH.

Lovely young people, right enough. Sam's a knockout.

Our wee 8 year old loves to play at dressing up:

headress-3543.jpg

She made use of the potpourri to hold an Indian Wedding:

dressing_up-3735.jpg

Guest westtender

my wee one

DaveParkesroad.jpg

:lol::o:(

*swoon*

Jings. Hubba, and indeed, hubba...That is one fiiiine big hairy beastie.

(Did you take this pic? Were you standing up at the time? Whit the hell kinna size is he anyway? What are ye feedin him??)

:D

:lol::o:(

*swoon*

Jings. Hubba, and indeed, hubba...That is one fiiiine big hairy beastie.

(Did you take this pic? Were you standing up at the time? Whit the hell kinna size is he anyway? What are ye feedin him??)

:D

Hes 6'5"; I was sitting at table trying new camera; We have a fridge with a revolving door, his mum insists on cooking "good" food with plenty of red meat, apparently green meat is bad for you.

Guest westtender

Hes 6'5"; I was sitting at table trying new camera; We have a fridge with a revolving door, his mum insists on cooking "good" food with plenty of red meat, apparently green meat is bad for you.

Well he's Blahdy Lahvely

Looks like he might prefer the more mature lady, so you might be wasting youtr time Westie, now me I'm single

Looks like he might prefer the more mature lady, so you might be wasting youtr time Westie, now me I'm single

How did we get from baby snaps tae Maggs and Westtie fightin' ore Oz' boay?

:lol:

118_1809.jpg

My youngest. Figure out which one. He has red hair, is all I'm sayin'.

Oh his hair doesn't look so red in this picture, but it is. He's giant. I'm 5'2'' and not giant. However, he still fears me. :l)

That's right Maggs. He's a big boy.

Pat, I'm not a big fan of rugby and I don't think a mother should ever watch her son playing it. In my opinion, they should just put the damned ball down and fight it out. :lol:

It's the group hug thing in rugby, Pat. :o)

Hes a front row forward & by definition biggggggg

Not sure from pic But he could be hooker

For you soccer types its not what you think . He is the bloke that howks the ball out of the group hug

On closer look dont think he is hooker :blink:

118_1809.jpg

My youngest. Figure out which one. He has red hair, is all I'm sayin'.

Oh his hair doesn't look so red in this picture, but it is. He's giant. I'm 5'2'' and not giant. However, he still fears me. :l)

Peony, I too live among giants. The shortest assures me she is only 5`11 1/2",(inside leg 36" BTW).At least 8" taller than me. When they are all in the sitting room, I cannae move for long legs getting in my road. Even the grandgirls are tall and leggy. O and they all have big feet which was a nightmare for many years when I was kitting them out for school etc. Now, if any of them dare mention going shoe shopping to me, I run n hide or remember sumthin really important that I need to do. Shoe shopping is a joy for many of my friends but I shudder at the thought, even now.

One time I was giving my son holy hell over something, Hingmie, and he gently picked me up, slung me over his shoulder, carried me into the living room and gently sat me on the couch. He kissed me on the cheek and said shhhhhhh, while smiling. It worked, but he got the message. :blink:

He's a hooker, Ozneil.

Speaking of rough antipodean games - you wouldn't of missed this one this week Oz?

Yes I saw it Gayle apparently the other guy had been needling & interfereing with Barry the whole game & Hall lost his temper. You get that a lot in Ariel PingPong

Guest westtender

One time I was giving my son holy hell over something, Hingmie, and he gently picked me up, slung me over his shoulder, carried me into the living room and gently sat me on the couch. He kissed me on the cheek and said shhhhhhh, while smiling. It worked, but he got the message. :blink:

He's a hooker, Ozneil.

:) :) :) :)

Oh my. Oh my my my...

... Missus, d'ye know, (aside from all things Wolfie), that is one of THE finest posts to this forum, by anyone, at all, ever.

We need a pic. I know he prolly winnae like you to, but we need a pic.

Guest westtender

ps: i thought the yanks found proper rugby too rough? - hence namby pamby American Football? with all the padding and the helmets etc etc etc?

There is a US Rugby league, Hingmie.

By the way, American football, isn't all that namby pamby as you call it. :blink: