Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
Hingmie

Missed

Are you saying Duncan McNeill is a drunk? He is known locally as Drunky McNeilcare to substantiate(NO) or withdraw the above? (NO)quote]

:(:(:(:P:P:P:P:P

and wendy alexander is a ****************** (self confessed as well)

P.S still waiting tae find oot wit Jock Stein knew(apart frae ma grandparents) so why dont you answer the kwestshun...............are you scared or jist a waste of space like your beloved lieboor party, Drunky McNeil and the trest of the lieboor msps

Nota, opinions=good. Slander=not good.

Fine line, mate, let's be careful out there.

I thankyew.

Carry on.

Rolo

Well you can't blame the good people of Greenock and Inverclyde for voting for a family member and, if that means a donkey gets the job, so be it.

Yes ye can.................................awe ra family urnae donkeys, therz plenty of sheep tae

Yes ye can.................................awe ra family urnae donkeys, therz plenty of sheep tae

Nota, looks as though he is new to the position so maybe he deserves a chance.

Were you looking for a tea-tottle candidate? Perhaps a bit thin on the ground in the West of Scotland.

And if you are only calling him names simply to wind Dexter up then you are being a naughty little Nota.

Nota, looks as though he is new to the position so maybe he deserves a chance.

Were you looking for a tea-tottle candidate? Perhaps a bit thin on the ground in the West of Scotland.

And if you are only calling him names simply to wind Dexter up then you are being a naughty little Nota.

He's not new tae ra posishun Pat, he's been the msp here since the parli was reinstated

I couldn't care less if oor msp or anywan elses liked a drink, as long as it disnae affect them daein thur job, or embaruss the elctorate, unfortunately wee drunky is hopeless withoot a drink, huz ra IQ of a rockin horse, the charisma of a soilt nappy and the oratory skills of a melon. At least he isnae aa self-confessed criminul .........................yet :(

The only thing am daein tae Dexy is tryin tae get him tae tell me whit he means by saein a think that jock stein knew, coz a huvnae a clue whit heez onaboot, but he seems rather reticent tae answer, much like jackie(the hutt) bailey :( on newsnicht scotland last night, whooops I'm digressing here intae the answer tae "who ate awera pies?" :(

He's not new tae ra posishun Pat, he's been the msp here since the parli was reinstated

I couldn't care less if oor msp or anywan elses liked a drink, as long as it disnae affect them daein thur job, or embaruss the elctorate, unfortunately wee drunky is hopeless withoot a drink, huz ra IQ of a rockin horse, the charisma of a soilt nappy and the oratory skills of a melon. At least he isnae aa self-confessed criminul .........................yet :(

The only thing am daein tae Dexy is tryin tae get him tae tell me whit he means by saein a think that jock stein knew, coz a huvnae a clue whit heez onaboot, but he seems rather reticent tae answer, much like jackie(the hutt) bailey :( on newsnicht scotland last night, whooops I'm digressing here intae the answer tae "who ate awera pies?" :(

Sorry, I thought that you said he was new or 'noo'. Don't know where I got that.

Are there some politicians that you admire? Maybe you should sing the praises of those who would be most effective and why. I have lost interest in politics and don't know nearly as much as I should because all you seem to see is mud slinging, albeit, sometimes there is mud to sling.

I would suggest you pm Dexy regarding Jock Stein. Now there's a man deserving of respect. Or am I wrong?

Tony Benn will be at the Aye Write Festival - he is my No 1.

Sorry, I thought that you said he was new or 'noo'. Don't know where I got that.

Are there some politicians that you admire? Maybe you should sing the praises of those who would be most effective and why. I have lost interest in politics and don't know nearly as much as I should because all you seem to see is mud slinging, albeit, sometimes there is mud to sling.

I would suggest you pm Dexy regarding Jock Stein. Now there's a man deserving of respect. Or am I wrong?

Tony Benn will be at the Aye Write Festival - he is my No 1.

Tried PMin dexy he jist disnae reply................................methinks he's scared tae reply, maybe he's jist ra type that makes aff ra cuff statements and is either to scared ut to embarussed tae see them thru, ye know jist like he accuses ithurs of. :(

Ma most admired politishun is Tony B, barbara castle oota ra modern dae wans av a wee liking furra way eck has hit ra grun runnin and got on wae things, dennis skinnur, dennis canavan gorjus george fur daein his ain thing and fur hivin the brassneck tae dae it.....................er ats it

I couldn't care less if oor msp or anywan elses liked a drink, as long as it disnae affect them daein thur job, or embaruss the elctorate, unfortunately wee drunky is hopeless withoot a drink, huz ra IQ of a rockin horse, the charisma of a soilt nappy and the oratory skills of a melon. At least he isnae aa self-confessed criminul

It;'s great having a go at a named politician from the safety of a made up name. You can shop in the Inverkip Sainbury's without anybody landing you with a libel suit. The site owners can take care of themselves too.

Now substantiate your claim or withdraw.

I presume this is not unfamiliar

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/actionnetwork/A1183394

Such developments have implications for freedom of expression.

Interesting.

Generally lowers them in the eyes of right thinking members of society

What is a right thinking member of society?

Almost uniquely in English law, in libel cases the burden of proof lies with the author / publisher and not the complainant.

Does that differ up here?

Very interesting article, Dex. I think I'll stay in bed tomorrow :(

good question but irrelevant as this can be read in England and several external sites and publication with a small readership in England have been sued in the English Courts as they are much more amenable to claimants.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2002/...ernetnews.media

good question but irrelevant as this can be read in England and several external sites and publication with a small readership in England have been sued in the English Courts as they are much more amenable to claimants.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2002/...ernetnews.media

Main problem with trying to sue a forum poster is what law to sue them under. What is defamation in one country may be considered opinion in another.

Main problem with trying to sue a forum poster is what law to sue them under. What is defamation in one country may be considered opinion in another.

True.

If folks just gave their highly welcome yet ever-so contentious views in a slightly less obvious fashion, we'd be laughing.

Actually I am laughing most of the time--- but sadly had to edit a ref from Nota that was just a TAD too obvious.

Please do not slag off named individuals, folks, there's ways around it if you can be arsed. And if you can't, I'm afraid you'll be ever-so-slightly edited.

Like it or love it. :(

If only you lived in Australia oz you would have been aware of

The ruling by Australia's highest court that an Australian mining magnate, Joseph Gutnick, can sue for libel in the courts of his home country over an article published on a website owned by US-based Dow Jones sends an unnerving message to internet publishers around the world.

You'll find the rest on the Guardian article I cited underneath. If you need any help on how to click on live link I'd be surprised.

If only you lived in Australia oz you would have been aware of

You'll find the rest on the Guardian article I cited underneath. If you need any help on how to click on live link I'd be surprised.

Iam aware of it. I wont insult you by quoting rest of the courts summation.

BTW it was not referring to forums.

It;'s great having a go at a named politician from the safety of a made up name. You can shop in the Inverkip Sainbury's without anybody landing you with a libel suit. The site owners can take care of themselves too.

Now substantiate your claim or withdraw.

I presume this is not unfamiliar

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/actionnetwork/A1183394

Firstly I think you'll find that there is now law of libel in Scotland, it's called defamation

He is known locally as Drunky, you'll find a few mentions of it in the Glasgow Herald.

...........Aye and your real names dexter St Clair, welcome tae ra Wemyss bay website byra way

Dae ye stuill like Chris McClure?

Am still waiting tae find oot from you what jock stein was supposed to know"

When you start answering questions asked for in the way of clarifikashun of your statements the courtesy will be returned :(

I think you will find that Dexter is referring to the story that Mr. Stein knew about the abuse of youngsters at Parkhead. I would doubt very much that this was the case. I think he was a man of great honour.

I think you will find that Dexter is referring to the story that Mr. Stein knew about the abuse of youngsters at Parkhead. I would doubt very much that this was the case. I think he was a man of great honour.

Really :(:(:(

thats fekkin oota order inferrin sumhing like that aboot him, nae wunner he wouldnae answer

As ah sed previously ma grandparents first knew the steins in an offishull(civic duties) sort of way, they became good friends merr soshullae efter that, so much so that ma grannie who couldnae tell a rugby baw frae a fitba and ma granda, a morton man thru an thru came tae luv ra sellik they went on a regular basis they attendit tae ra rangers aw well as part of thur civic duties but ma grannie thought the rangers team(at at time) wurra bunch of arrogant erseholes and didnae want anyhing tae dae wae them.

Guest rearender

Is that the first board you shut down? Who's next?

The last post

Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:11 pm

Inverkip?

Is that the first board you shut down? Who's next?

The last post

Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:11 pm

Thanks dexy its great tae know ye find it intersting tae google ma name and search aboot the internet etc, persoanlly a couldnae gie a fek whit ye think :(

How's Christian by ra way ur dae you still know him as Chris McLure :(

P.S ah kin cut n paste frae ithur sites tae dexy (but please don't - edited by Pat)

naw you find them. You're making the accusations you put them up.

Make me, :(

I'll put them up when you answer the ones put to you first :( or ur ye still a cowardy custard :(