Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End

Just Joined? Come in and Say Hello.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See me? See putting away the dishes? It's the Virgo in me :)

This should be fun.

That's me wi' the blue jumper - tryin' tae figure it awe oot. :(

p.s. HH, when Jimbo figures oot the merging he'll let you know.

Nice to have you back on the forum, Maggs. HH and Oz have been missing the late night banter.

queen_and_soldiers-0124.jpg

edited by Pat - because you are very naughty, Maggs. :(

Jings Pat, for a minute I thought I'd scratched my monitor last night. But now I see it's just you playing with the Etch-A Sketch that Santa brought you.

Pee ess, I'd fine her 10p btw.

queen_and_soldiers-0124.jpg

edited by Pat - because you are very naughty, Maggs. :)

Jings Pat, for a minute I thought I'd scratched my monitor last night. But now I see it's just you playing with the Etch-A Sketch that Santa brought you.

Pee ess, I'd fine her 10p btw.

You're a right mixer you :(

Ah widda sed happy whituvver an aw that but ah cannae, it`s bin a complete pish year wi aw sorts o shite goin oan so ah`m away ne`er tae see ye again!!

Hope 2008 will be a better one for you. I had a conversation with one of my friends this morning, who was feeling pretty miserable and pointing out that there will be lots of people feeling the same. When there's so much festivity going on around you and everyone else seems to be having a great time - it's often then that you feel really low.

Maggs, posted on another thread, or maybe even this one, that her aim is to try not to focus on the small things because there can be so many major problems to deal with.

I think we should all take a tip from her and hope your problems are not too insurmountable, Alex, and similarly the rest of our members.

Rolo, sorry ye missed my intention, again. I was pointing out that this thread was supposedly welcoming to newcomers. Yes, I know Alex M has been posting here a while but as he told us he has had a miserable year and feels he can't join us again ( which I hope he really does not mean). Dare I ask Rolo Tomassi, forgetting your role as moderator, supposing you were a new poster reading some of this thread ; Wid ye want tae contribute?

As you rightly say, Hingimie, this is a thread where established forum members welcome new members. And that has been the spirit of the thread up until the last page or so. There has been nothing unwelcoming said to any new member.

AlexM is not a new member.

I welcome new members joining us here. However, again I would point out that anyone posting obscene remarks, whether newbie or oldie, will be edited by one of the mods.

For some reason or another I am singing Zanadoo..... Xanado(sp) and I just love it when I get to the whip crackin sound..... it's an impossible sound to mimic. Kroooooooooooowshkreeeeeeeeeeeeeck

Wouldn't it be great if deletes had a sound effect?