Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
jimbo

We now have a calendar - you can post events there.

A feature of our new forum is the Calendar - which you can access via the link near the top of the page - on the gray bar under the top banner photo.

Use it and it will become useful - or don't use it and it won't. :-)

Jimbo

what's on calendar

Thanks Jim,

If you ever come across a good online Calendar that a few of us can share and log into will you let me know. The ones I have found are great but they seem to generate their income by selling it($360.00 a year or $50.00 a month if anyone is interested in creating one to sell) or relentlessly spamming peoples email address with way too much junk.

I need a calendar that at least 10 businesses can log into and share info. I found a fantastic one but it costs too much. It sent out email reminders to do what is on the To Do list for that month, week, day, hour, which was a great feature for me. It allowed other people to see my notes and make additions or add their own upcoming calendar events.

If anyone finds an internet based program out there like that, that is free(oh I know...you can take the lassie out of Greenock etc, etc,)will you let me know. I don't mind paying a fee but I don't want to pay a monthly fee.

Guest westender

Thanks Jim,

If you ever come across a good online Calendar that a few of us can share and log into will you let me know. The ones I have found are great but they seem to generate their income by selling it($360.00 a year or $50.00 a month if anyone is interested in creating one to sell) or relentlessly spamming peoples email address with way too much junk.

I need a calendar that at least 10 businesses can log into and share info. I found a fantastic one but it costs too much. It sent out email reminders to do what is on the To Do list for that month, week, day, hour, which was a great feature for me. It allowed other people to see my notes and make additions or add their own upcoming calendar events.

If anyone finds an internet based program out there like that, that is free(oh I know...you can take the lassie out of Greenock etc, etc,)will you let me know. I don't mind paying a fee but I don't want to pay a monthly fee.

Google calendar

Please go ahead and add your events to the what's on calendar

There's now a button for the calendar on the menu at the top of the page.

Makes it easier to add your event.