Added on Tuesday 20 Nov 2012
Woodlands Community Garden
Applying For A Growing Space For 2013
We are now taking applications from people who are interested in having a growing space at the community garden during 2013.
- Priority will be given to people who live locally and who are also able to contribute to communal garden activities.
- To apply for a growing space please come to one of our communal gardening sessions Sundays 11-dusk or Wednesdays 2.30pm - dusk and ask to speak to our garden support worker Vicki. She will then explain what is involved and go through the application form with you.
- People who had a raised bed in 2012 need to reapply
- If for some reason you cannot make it at these times please email Vicki via email@example.com to make an alternative arrangement.
- The deadline for applications is Sunday 27th January.
- Decisions on allocations will be made in February. We shall then be arranging an induction event for all growers in late Februray or early March.
Winter Warmer, Festive Fundraiser
4-7pm On Sunday December 9th
Join us in the garden for our seasonal celebration.
- Hot food baked in our clay oven
- Music from The Last Ones Left and friends
- Mulled wine and hot drinks
- Lantern lit poetry readings
- Mexican pinata fun
- Free family friendly event, but donations on the day to help support our work
Winter Communal Gardening Times
Join us every Sunday 11am-dusk and Wednesday 2.30pm-dusk for some energising garden activity. Despite it being winter, there is still plenty to done.
These sessions will be carrying on until Weds December 19th when we will be taking a short break over the festive period.
Reminder: Bio-Diverse Community Worker Job Vacancy
For details of an exciting new job opportunity at the community garden visit our website
The deadline for applications is 10 am on Friday 30th November.
Comments are now closed on this page