Òran Mór Burns Night 2019
26 January, 2019 7 p.m.
Join us to celebrate the life and works of Scotland’s National Bard, Robert Burns and enjoy a traditional Scottish celebration complete with Piper, Haggis & Champit Tatties and a Toast to the Lassies!
Hosted by Iain Robertson.
Upon arrival guests will be piped through Òran Mór’s Bell Tower Entrance where a welcome dram awaits.
A traditional three course Scottish Menu shall then be served in the stunning Auditorium where the evening’s entertainment shall include performances by Iain Roberston and friends.
Tickets are priced £45 and include a welcome dram of whisky, three course dinner and entertainment.
For more information or to make a booking please contact the Events Team at OranMor on 0141 357 6214 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
TAM O’SHANTER IS COMING!
A year and a half in the making and to coincide with the National Bard’s 260th Birthday, at this year’s Burns Supper a brand new 10 panel commission by Nichol Wheatley depicting the story of Burns will be unveiled.
This section: Burns Events, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Jolly Beggars Banquet Cheeky Besom Productions
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Mother India Christmas Lunch Set Menu 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Celebrate Hogmanay at OranMor 2019
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- Mother India Set Menu
- Christmas Party Nights at OranMor 2019
- Mother India Christmas Set Menu 2019
- Chippy Doon The Lane Christmas 2019
- Christmas Menu 2019 Queen Margaret Union, University of Glasgow