Ghoulish Glasgow, Glasgow City Tours
Ghoulish Glasgow. So good it’s ghastly!
The facts kids love to hear aren’t necessarily the ones adults are interested in!
A fun, fact-filled tour with ‘child-appeal’. Ghoulish Glasgow is all about Glasgow and its history but the tales it tells about the city and its buildings are focused on ghoulish, gory and downright horrible facts from the past. From huge dunghills to ghostly apparitions, Ghoulish Glasgow will enthral your children for 1 hour 20 minutes.
Ghoulish Glasgow commentary is available on all City Sightseeing Glasgow multilingual tours so kids can sit down, put their headphones on and tune in to listen to ghostly narrators, Ingles and Emily, as they take them on a journey through Glasgow’s infamous past.
- Celtic Connections 2020 – Transatlantic Sessions review and photography Pauline Keightley
- Mother India – Take Away Menus
- Fessen/Reared New Poetry Collection by Lesley Benzie, Book Launch
- The Writing of Janet Paisley course with Linda Jackson
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- Poetry Slam – Open to All – The Tron
- G20 Festival – U Fix It Cafe and Clothes Swop
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance Fundraiser at Murrayfield
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- Country Funk Fridays – Reopening Tennent’s Bar Basement
- Moments of Resistance by Femspectives
- Iberodocs Lisbon Beat CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival: Master Cheng
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Take 2: Spies in Disguise, GFT
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Dardishi Festival at CCA