Ghoulish Glasgow, Glasgow City Tours
Ghoulish Glasgow. So good it’s ghastly!
The facts kids love to hear aren’t necessarily the ones adults are interested in!
A fun, fact-filled tour with ‘child-appeal’. Ghoulish Glasgow is all about Glasgow and its history but the tales it tells about the city and its buildings are focused on ghoulish, gory and downright horrible facts from the past. From huge dunghills to ghostly apparitions, Ghoulish Glasgow will enthral your children for 1 hour 20 minutes.
Ghoulish Glasgow commentary is available on all City Sightseeing Glasgow multilingual tours so kids can sit down, put their headphones on and tune in to listen to ghostly narrators, Ingles and Emily, as they take them on a journey through Glasgow’s infamous past.
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Scotland Loves Anime 10 Anniversary at GFT
- American Woman GFT
- Judy GFT
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Her Century: Scottish Women on Film GFT
- The Relative Worlds GFT plus Q and A
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 CCA
- European Art House Cinema Day GFT
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Cinemasters at GFT: Quentin Tarantino
- The Day Shall Come GFT
- The Joker, Cineworld Glasgow
- The Monster and Mary Shelley, Paisley Arts Centre
- Story – Party True Dating Stories, Cottiers
- Fright Night at Websters Theatre