Yvonne Lyon and Eilidh Patterson, The Glad Cafe
8 September, 2018 – 7.30 p.m.
The Glad Cafe
YVONNE LYON returns to The Glad Café with a collection of songs from her new album, ‘Metanoia’.
Yvonne consistently combines poignant lyrics with strong, creative melodies and her eighth solo studio release further demonstrates her ability to deliver engaging original material with fresh imagination.
Having supported Eddi Reader throughout the UK, performed with Beth Nielsen Chapman and co-written with Boo Hewerdine, Yvonne continues to establish herself as an artist of considerable significance.
‘I love her, absolutely love her… great song beautifully performed’ Michael Ball, BBC Radio 2
‘just stunning music’ Bob Harris, BBC Radio 2
EILIDH PATTERSON (pronounced I-Lee) is a warm, engaging performer of startling clarity. Her brand new album, ‘Sunshine’ features many insightful, tender songs which have established her as one of N. Ireland’s best-loved songwriters.
An accomplished finger-style guitarist, Eilidh seamlessly blends folk and bluegrass with her crystalline voice remaining the focus throughout.
‘Eilidh Patterson’s voice is velvet and air. The richness of her sound and her songs is something beautiful to behold and she is definitely an artist to watch!’ Beth Nielsen Chapman
The Glad Cafe, 1006a Pollokshaws Road, Glasgow G41 2HG
Buy tickets at Eventbrite £11.07
- Edwyn Collins QMU Glasgow
- Pain and Glory, GFT
- A Faithful Man, GFT
- Chic-raq GFT
- Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Propaganda – Indie Club Night, QMU
- Through Black Spruce, GFT
- BlacKkKlansman, GFT
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Matchbox Cineclub Weird Weekend at CCA Glasgow
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Glasgow Doors Open Day Kelvin Hall 2019
- Gaza GFT
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- An Evening with Gracey Flair at Helensburgh Library
- East End Free Festival