Young Writers, What does it take to be a writer?
24 November, 2018 – 1.15 p.m. until 3.45 p.m.
Free event – lunch included . Register online.
Scottish Youth Theatre, 105 Brunswick Street, Glasgow G1 1TF
So you’ve written a poem?
If you’re an emerging writer aged16-18, come along and put your questions to the panel of writers and publishing professionals. Meet other writer and find out what your next steps are.
Entering the world as a writer can feel like a daunting and sometimes inaccessible path when considering it as a career option. But fear not, those who bravely put pen to paper! We at conFAB have put together a panel of experts to talk about the good, the bad and the publishing of creative writing and poetry.
How do you earn money as a writer?
How can you get your writing published?
Is there support for young writers?
How do you know if you’re any good?
Come and find out the answers to these questions and more on the 24th of November at the Scottish Youth Theatre as our panel of poets and publishing professionals discuss all things writing.
This section: Kids and young people
Filed under: Kids and young people
- The Muppet Christmas Carol, GFT
- Kids Christmas Party Cottiers
- GRAMNet/BEMIS Film Series Talented & Young: We Are Scotland
- Christmas Play in a Day, Hillhead Library
- Worlds of Ursula K. Le Guin, GFT
- Castlemilk Youth Complex Your Life matters CCA
- Frozen Sing-a-long GFT
- Dance Along Movie, Trolls
- Young Writers, What does it take to be a writer?
- KIDS Guitar Lessons, Glasgow West End + Bearsden
- The Great Halloween Puppet Making Workshop Glasgow
- L’il Monsters Breakfast Ball Hard Rock Cafe
- Be Bop Bairns Halloween Glasgow
- Afri Adventure, Africa in Motion for Kids, Glasgow
- Scotland Loves Anime Glasgow Film Theatre
- Elite Basketball Camp, Hallowe’en, Cleveden School, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2018 – Audience Figures Doubled
- Minis Rugby Hillhead Sports Club
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – 10th Anniversary
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.