Young Talent Exhibition, ProjectAbility 4 Sept – 24 Oct, 2015
ProjectAbility’s annual Create Exhibition is back for 2015!
4 September, 2015 – 24 October, 2015
Project Ability Gallery, Trongate 103, G1 5HD
Young Talent showcases and celebrates the artwork created by children and young people from the Create Programme, now in its 15th year. For 2015 a diverse selection of painting, drawing, sculpture and film will be shown from the Saturday Visual Arts Programme for children and young people aged 5-21 and also the Art Matters Programme for young people aged 21-28.
Young Talent provides Project Ability’s youngest artists with a unique platform to display their creative achievements, produced in their workshops through experimentation with multi-layered artistic practices and methods. Each year their young artists produce a distinctive collective display which punctuates the year with a colourful playground of artwork of different techniques and visions with a wealth of experimentation, innovation and adventure.
Project Ability’s Create programme engages with children and young people with disabilities in a wide range of creative activities including visual arts, film and new media. The programme includes evening and weekend workshops, one-off projects, events, film screenings and exhibitions. All activities are tailored to the individuals they work with and are fully inclusive. Including individuals, families, schools, voluntary sector groups and other arts organisations with a target participant age group of 5 – 25 years.
This section: Art - what's on, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Woodlands Artists Residency Weekend
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Examination Paper, Creative Writing Event/Installation, Scotland Street School
- Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
- Light Stream, Lynn Howarth and Peter McNair, Lillie Gallery
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Liquid Light by Vic Rodrick, First Solo Exhibition, Veneer, Glasgow
- A Day Out, The Lighthouse
- Jot and Tittle Expo, citizen M Glasgow
- RE:search Glasgow Science Festival
- Lost Glasgow, More Than Memories Exhibition, Arlington Baths
- E. Jane / Hardeep Pandhal Opening GI Festival, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
- Nnena Kalu, ProjectAbility, Glasgow
- Transatlantic connections – Hunterian exhibition brings Harvard’s historic treasures to Glasgow
- Woodlands Arts Survey & Artist Network Lunch Woodlands Workspace
- Fresh Work Springs Eternal at Thistle Gallery
- Cross-feed Night School with Dr David Luke
- ‘Spring: the music of open windows’ at Thistle Gallery
- Dr Yupin Chung: Tea Under A Willow Tree, Glasgow Art Club
- 150th Anniversary Talks: Joanne Laird & Norman Walker Scotland Street School