Young Talent Exhibition, ProjectAbility 4 Sept – 24 Oct, 2015
ProjectAbility’s annual Create Exhibition is back for 2015!
4 September, 2015 – 24 October, 2015
Project Ability Gallery, Trongate 103, G1 5HD
Young Talent showcases and celebrates the artwork created by children and young people from the Create Programme, now in its 15th year. For 2015 a diverse selection of painting, drawing, sculpture and film will be shown from the Saturday Visual Arts Programme for children and young people aged 5-21 and also the Art Matters Programme for young people aged 21-28.
Young Talent provides Project Ability’s youngest artists with a unique platform to display their creative achievements, produced in their workshops through experimentation with multi-layered artistic practices and methods. Each year their young artists produce a distinctive collective display which punctuates the year with a colourful playground of artwork of different techniques and visions with a wealth of experimentation, innovation and adventure.
Project Ability’s Create programme engages with children and young people with disabilities in a wide range of creative activities including visual arts, film and new media. The programme includes evening and weekend workshops, one-off projects, events, film screenings and exhibitions. All activities are tailored to the individuals they work with and are fully inclusive. Including individuals, families, schools, voluntary sector groups and other arts organisations with a target participant age group of 5 – 25 years.
This section: Art - what's on, Pat's Home Page Blog
- William Hunter Tercentenary Exhibition The Hunterian
- Denise Noone Bathing Bells at Govanhill Baths review by Pat Byrne
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Brushes With War, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- Bathing Bells Exhibition, Govanhill Baths
- Young Talent Exhibition, ProjectAbility Glasgow
- Shaping Their World, Thistle Gallery
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018
- Women’s Suffrage in Glasgow Exhibition, The Mitchell
- Talk of the Steamie Conference, Govanhill
- Cryptic Sonica in Glasgow 2018 – Portal, Pivot and Visaurihelix
- ‘Cityscapes’ on the Horizon, Thistle Gallery
- The Great Big Mackintosh Bus Tour, Glasgow
- Rosengarten, The Hunterian
- Steven Berkoff: Gorbals 1966
- Looking out to New Horizons… Thistle Gallery, Glasgow
- Encounter No 1 by Sogol Mabadi and Emma Helen Reid
- HYPERMARKET – ART CAR BOOT, SWG3 2018
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club, Summer Show 2018, Ardarden Farm Shop