Young Talent Exhibition, ProjectAbility 4 Sept – 24 Oct, 2015
ProjectAbility’s annual Create Exhibition is back for 2015!
4 September, 2015 – 24 October, 2015
Project Ability Gallery, Trongate 103, G1 5HD
Young Talent showcases and celebrates the artwork created by children and young people from the Create Programme, now in its 15th year. For 2015 a diverse selection of painting, drawing, sculpture and film will be shown from the Saturday Visual Arts Programme for children and young people aged 5-21 and also the Art Matters Programme for young people aged 21-28.
Young Talent provides Project Ability’s youngest artists with a unique platform to display their creative achievements, produced in their workshops through experimentation with multi-layered artistic practices and methods. Each year their young artists produce a distinctive collective display which punctuates the year with a colourful playground of artwork of different techniques and visions with a wealth of experimentation, innovation and adventure.
Project Ability’s Create programme engages with children and young people with disabilities in a wide range of creative activities including visual arts, film and new media. The programme includes evening and weekend workshops, one-off projects, events, film screenings and exhibitions. All activities are tailored to the individuals they work with and are fully inclusive. Including individuals, families, schools, voluntary sector groups and other arts organisations with a target participant age group of 5 – 25 years.
This section: Art - what's on, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Mind and Draw, The Space, Saturdays
- Old Kilpatrick Art Club Exhibition, Caulders Garden Centre 22 – 25 February, 2018
- Alberto Vazquez Dark Fables: From comics to films, CCA, Glasgow
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh: Making the Glasgow Style
- Henry Raeburn’s ‘Boy and Rabbit’ at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- can’t take my eyes off you – ProjectAbility
- Japanese Prints and their influence at the end of the 19th century, Glasgow Art Club
- ‘Turning Over A New Leaf’ Exhibition at Thistle Gallery
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Context, Exibition of Photography and other interesting images at Offshore Gallery
- Scotland: The Land Beneath Our Feet, ProjectAbility
- The Art of Four, book by Roger Bilcliffe, The Lighthouse
- Chozumaki, The Lighthouse Glasgow
- Temporary Closure of Mackintosh House
- ProjectAbility at Mono
- Artchitecture at the Arlington Baths Club, Collage Exhibition by Marion Gardyne, 1 – 17 December, 2017
- RGI Annual Exhibition, The Mitchell Library, 11 November – 26 November, 2017
- Arctic Walruses in Paisley, Art, Poetry, Fountain and Fun, 25 November, 2017
- Christmas Art Show, Lillie Gallery, November – December, 2017