Young Talent Exhibition, ProjectAbility 4 Sept – 24 Oct, 2015
ProjectAbility’s annual Create Exhibition is back for 2015!
4 September, 2015 – 24 October, 2015
Project Ability Gallery, Trongate 103, G1 5HD
Young Talent showcases and celebrates the artwork created by children and young people from the Create Programme, now in its 15th year. For 2015 a diverse selection of painting, drawing, sculpture and film will be shown from the Saturday Visual Arts Programme for children and young people aged 5-21 and also the Art Matters Programme for young people aged 21-28.
Young Talent provides Project Ability’s youngest artists with a unique platform to display their creative achievements, produced in their workshops through experimentation with multi-layered artistic practices and methods. Each year their young artists produce a distinctive collective display which punctuates the year with a colourful playground of artwork of different techniques and visions with a wealth of experimentation, innovation and adventure.
Project Ability’s Create programme engages with children and young people with disabilities in a wide range of creative activities including visual arts, film and new media. The programme includes evening and weekend workshops, one-off projects, events, film screenings and exhibitions. All activities are tailored to the individuals they work with and are fully inclusive. Including individuals, families, schools, voluntary sector groups and other arts organisations with a target participant age group of 5 – 25 years.
This section: Art - what's on, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Mind and Draw Live Music and Poetry Art Sessions at WEvolution
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- Ilana Halperin: Minerals of New York, The Hunterian
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Scottish PEN Writers In Exile review by Pat Byrne
- Linda McCartney Retrospective at Kelvingrove Art Gallery
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Don’t miss the summer sale at Jasmine, Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne Mother India Tapas review by Pat Byrne
- Have A Go – Calligraphy at The Mitchell Library
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- TransEurope Café Glasgow
- Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow
- Manaf Halbouni – Artist’s Talk Refugee Festival Scotland
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh by John Cairney, West End Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- SPLIT Glasgow Art Collective Graduate Showcase
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Claiming Back the Narrative, Refugee Week Scotland 2019
- The Pieman Cometh Oran Mor West End Festival 2019