Yorkhill Easter Egg Run Glasgow 2015
Sunday 5th April
Bikers assemble at SECC 10am. Parade begins at 11am and finishes at Yorkhill Hospital.
Join us for one of Scotland’s largest motorcycle runs as thousands of motorbikes, trikes and scooters parade through the streets of Glasgow to help raise funds for Yorkhill Children’s Charity.
For over three decades the iconic Yorkhill Easter Egg Run has taken place on Easter Sunday and it’s no different for 2015 – this year on Sunday 5th April.
New for 2015: bikers will assemble at the SECC car park, Stobcross Road from 10am. The parade leaves the SECC at 11am and heads out on an exciting new 8 mile route taking in the city centre and west end – including the traditional, spectacular ride-out along Great Western Road – before finishing at Yorkhill Hospital for entertainment, stalls, games and family fun.
No bike? Join us to watch the parade arrive at Yorkhill Hospital, visit our stalls and enjoy the atmosphere.
There is no advance registration fee but we will ask every biker to make a suggested donation of £10 on arrival.
If you require sponsor forms, fundraising materials or further information please call our fundraising team on 0141 201 6917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Yorkhill 2015
Put your best foot forward for Yorkhill Children’s Charity in 2015 and support us at one of our many fundraising events.
Walk: Join the Kiltwalk from Glasgow to Loch Lomond on Sunday 12th April
Run: Lace up your running shoes for Team Yorkhill in 2015!
Cycle: Saddle up and cycle 35 or 72 miles on Saturday 16th May
Find out how to take part on the website:
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Pride Glasgow 2018
- Glasgow Mela 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- The Big Sunday, West End Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival Not Without Us, CCA
- West End Festival – What a Start
- Light up Gaza, Glasgow
- Light Up Gaza, Fundraiser, Glasgow
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Museum of the Moon, West End Festival 2018
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- LusoFilm The Invisible Life, CCA
- West End Festival 2018 Songwriting Workshop with Chiara Berardelli
- It’s all kicking off at the West End Festival 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Luca Manning, The Blue Arrow
- West End Festival Summer Programme 2018