Yer Tea’s Oot, Websters Theatre
21 September 2018 – 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
As we say round here: ‘If they drap yin, yer tea’s oot!‘.
A cabaret evening of top entertainment that also celebrates the story of the United Nations Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons and the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (ICAN), Scotland’s part in that and the winning of the Nobel Peace Prize in the context of 60 Years of disarmament campaigning in Scotland.
Following the success of the first Yer Tea’s Oot! show at the Edinburgh Fringe 2018, Dave Anderson introduces a specially-commissioned short film by David Hayman, Maeve MacKinnon, Jim Monaghan, Philip Differ, Janet Fenton and Shannon O’Neill.
Supported by Scottish CND. This show will be followed by a Q&A with a panel of international campaigners.
Tickets £15.50 Adults/£11.50 CND Members/£6.50 Unemployed, Retiree discount (ticket prices incl. £1.50 per ticket admin fee which will be added at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
Fairpley presents Yer Tea’s Oot!
Suitable for 14+
This is a seated event.
Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
There will be ONE interval
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Websters Theatre,416 Great Western Road, Glasgow G4 9HZ
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- The Thursday Show at The Stand, West End Festival 2019
- A Stab in the Dark : Murder on Byres Road West End Festival 2019
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Chicago Websters Theatre
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Last Tango In Little Titwood West End Festival
- Ida Tamson at OranMor – West End Festival
- Da Capo Alba guitar and mandolin orchestra Cottiers
- What the Animals Say – Play, Pie and Pint, OranMor
- OLIVER! Websters Theatre
- A GOOD NIGHT OUT Websters Theatre
- The Pieman Cometh Oran Mor West End Festival 2019
- SoundRoutes Singers Live, Cottiers
- 13 THE MUSICAL, Websters Theatre
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Dark Carnival: Unplugged
- West End Festival: The Luthiers’ Concert Websters Theatre
- Unconventional, Websters Theatre
- Play Pie and Pint Summer Panto 2019
- The Tailor of Inverness WebstersTheatre