Yer Tea’s Oot, Websters Theatre
21 September 2018 – 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
As we say round here: ‘If they drap yin, yer tea’s oot!‘.
A cabaret evening of top entertainment that also celebrates the story of the United Nations Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons and the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (ICAN), Scotland’s part in that and the winning of the Nobel Peace Prize in the context of 60 Years of disarmament campaigning in Scotland.
Following the success of the first Yer Tea’s Oot! show at the Edinburgh Fringe 2018, Dave Anderson introduces a specially-commissioned short film by David Hayman, Maeve MacKinnon, Jim Monaghan, Philip Differ, Janet Fenton and Shannon O’Neill.
Supported by Scottish CND. This show will be followed by a Q&A with a panel of international campaigners.
Tickets £15.50 Adults/£11.50 CND Members/£6.50 Unemployed, Retiree discount (ticket prices incl. £1.50 per ticket admin fee which will be added at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought on the day)
Fairpley presents Yer Tea’s Oot!
Suitable for 14+
This is a seated event.
Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium)
There will be ONE interval
Please note, our box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Websters Theatre,416 Great Western Road, Glasgow G4 9HZ
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Wilkie’s World, Websters Theatre
- Smalltown – Pantheon at Websters
- Farmer Michael and Kathleen at Cottiers
- Glasgow R&B Society: Rab Noakes & Fraser Speirs Cottiers
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Bruce Biddolph Outstanding as ‘The Inquisitor’
- Alien 3: The Unfilmed Script
- Antony and Cleopatra, Websters Theatre
- Loving The Enemy, Websters Theatre
- Mother Courage and Her Children by Tom Leonard
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- The Magic Circus, Websters Theatre
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Merry Widow – Opera Bohemia
- Chris Forbes, The Stand Glasgow
- The Thursday Show at The Stand, West End Festival 2019
- A Stab in the Dark : Murder on Byres Road West End Festival 2019
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Chicago Websters Theatre
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers