harper

Happy New Year

Happy New Year when it comes .

Be bold.  Take risks.  Have fun.

Smile, love and celebrate.

Make memories.

Appreciate the small things.

Make each day count.

Wishing you all health, wealth and happiness for 2016.

Harper

xxx

Happy New Year, folks. Hope you have a great Hogmanay and hope the rain goes off. xx

Happy New Year everyone

Toast those that have gone, cuddle those that are still here and plot our independence over a damn good dram

Slainte

This Christmas must have been a very sad time for you and your family, Sam.  Wishing you all the best.  Harper x

Cheers Rory.  

I was actually a culinary superstar this festive season doing both the Christmas dinner and New Year's Day dinner.  Scallops and black pudding as starters on both occasions, the second by public acclaim, the traditional poultry on Christmas day avec trimmings and home made steak pie.  Actually was a classic beef stew with puff pastry discs, which resulted in some serious plate licking.  

That definitely sounds like some mean business cooking, samsc.  The plate licking says it all. :)

I will be releasing my own cook book in the New Year

It will be called 'Me poncing around the word at the BBC License payers expense'  

I am detox January in support of my liver ...:)  Wheat, sugar and definitely alcohol a goner ...

Happy New Year, Lynnski. You seem to have a lot of new and exciting things happening 2016 – good luck.

Harper, I still have a few festive events to tick off and then into a healthier regime.  Just like every year. ha ha.

Ah well, best laid plans and all that .....

I had an extremely short visit to Glasgow over the weekend - thanks to the extended train travel due to flood damage - in fact so short, I nearly met myself coming back.  It was lovely to start the New Year back in Scotland.  I have never seen Glasgow looking so twinkly and lovely:)

Sorry didn't manage to hook up. Glad you got back safe and sound. Yes, Glasgow is looking gorgeous despite the lack of blue skies.