Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End

I think they're definitely up there, Canny Lass. His choreography is great. He and his sister both have lovely personalities. I think he's married to the female professional Karen?

They have some very good dancers. I like Kevin and Kelly as well. I like his sister on the Zoe Ball programme. She is much better than the other dancer who usually talks about the dancing. I think she is Karen. I like Ian Wait too. I think Peter Andre is a bit of a sook with the judges.

Couldn't agree more, willie. I thought Vine was hopeless.  No idea who will win. Anita Rami and Gleb don't seem to be getting very high scores. I think they're brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You're right, willie.  I think Katie is a delightful person and she looks very elegant. Anton is also very popular but the judges appeared to have a complete turn about when they voted at the dance off between Katie and Anton and Gleb and Anita.  I wasn't keen on Gleb's salsa routine, but how on earth did Anita learn, and perform, that routine? 

Was Bruno on the limoncello?  He slated Katie and Anton in their first dance but by the dance off he was convinced it was a tribute to Puccini  http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2015/dec/14/why-anita-rani-lost-out-in-the-strictly-semi-finals?CMP=twt_gu

• 2 weeks later...

He seems to have a lot less to bargain with musically then the rest - well apart from the one who sits at the opposite end from Will I Am that nobody knows - well anybody under 30?

George is the brand, I suppose.  I am interesting to see how he does.  Paloma is a whole category of talent all to herself. :D

I like Will I Am as I usually like the same people as him and I think he's a great entertainer. Ricky – I have no idea how he got the job. Yes, we shall see. Think we need a new thread on The Voice? Or will we start that after the first show?