Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
harper

Happy New Year.. when it comes.

Despite living in England for a very long time, I still have that inbred need to clean the hoose from top to bottom to get ready for the New Year, obviously in the believe that 2015 will be jinxed if I don't! I also take all the Christmas decorations down, ready for the brand new start tomorrow and cook a traditional New Year's day dinner for my totally indifferent English off spring.... and woe betide anyone who wishes me a happy New Year, in advance of the actual day.

You can take the gal out of Scotland but you can't take Scotland out of the gal.... grits teeth to weather an English Hogmanay. :P

Happy New Year, when it comes, folks. :D

Despite living in England for a very long time, I still have that inbred need to clean the hoose from top to bottom to get ready for the New Year, obviously in the believe that 2015 will be jinxed if I don't! I also take all the Christmas decorations down, ready for the brand new start tomorrow and cook a traditional New Year's day dinner for my totally indifferent English off spring.... and woe betide anyone who wishes me a happy New Year, in advance of the actual day.

You can take the gal out of Scotland but you can't take Scotland out of the gal.... grits teeth to weather an English Hogmanay. :P

Happy New Year, when it comes, folks. :D

You're away ahead of me, harper. I just got the rest of the Christmas decor up last night. ha ha. Happy New Year. :-)

Of course I do. Oot with the old year and in with the new.... and that includes last year's Christmas and tinsel...(not that I dooo tinsel) :P

I find it difficult to take the decorations down. They'll be up for a while yet. We'll be living glittery grotto for a wee while longer.