Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
Pat

Holidays

Just back from wee trip to Ireland. Ryanair aren't so bad when it's a very short flight, you're only going for a few days and visiting relatives – a wee washing isn't out of the question. I was less cross with them than usual as they have changed their policy and you are now allowed to take a small handbag along with your 10 kg cabin luggage.

What was also great this time was that I got a ticket on sale for a total of £33 return.

I had a great time and now in planning-further-holidays mode.:)

Ryanair has suffered as a result of passengers giving Mr o'Leary the two fingered salute. What we are getting now is a softer Ryanair, they smile when kicking your head in

Ryanair has suffered as a result of passengers giving Mr o'Leary the two fingered salute. What we are getting now is a softer Ryanair, they smile when kicking your head in

This time I got such a good deal and couldn't believe that no extras were sneaked onto the fare. I think they took it too far.

Excellent, Dave. Looks like a very interesting location.

The bothy sounds adventurous, CL, and ;ike the sound of the picnics. I'm asay for a few days this week-end to Portpatrick. I seem to be the only person in Scotland who's never been there. :)

Portpatrick was lovely yesterday. A sleepy wee fishing village with an interesting harbour and great front street. Today there is a very enthusiastic smirr. Hope it's going to pass.

Now pouring but we've been out all day. I even played 9 holes on the golf course. :)