Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End

Drive in Movies this Hallowe'en

park-mockup.jpgDrive In Movies at Victoria Park this Hallowe’en

October 31st – November 2nd

Victoria Park,

Early evening screening of family-friendly classic Ghostbusters (PG) followed by a late night fright-fest, John Carpenter’s Halloween (18) on each date.

Glasgow’s Street Food Cartel will be providing gastro movie classics such as hot dogs, pizza and pop-corn while spooky lighting and creepy music will set the scene for the ultimate Hallowe’en night out.

Movie goers will be able to hear the movie through their car stereo to get the full surround sound experience to accompany the world’s biggest mobile LED movie screen.

£25 per car.

Tickets are available exclusively from itison.com and cost £25 for a car.

Further information can be found at drive in movies Facebook

- See more at: http://www.glasgowwestend.co.uk/whats-on-cinema/#sthash.ogJWR1QC.dpuf

Nah, I'll pass the chance by thanks all the same. If it had been new films then maybe but £25 notes to sit in your own car and watch old movies is not my idea of fun. I can just see it, the weans sitting in the back and the youngest suddenly pips up, 'Daddy, I need the toilet.' Then the doors will fly open and before you know it, I'm chasing a 5 year old around Victoria Park only to head home to do a 'pee'.

Nah, I'll pass the chance by thanks all the same. If it had been new films then maybe but £25 notes to sit in your own car and watch old movies is not my idea of fun. I can just see it, the weans sitting in the back and the youngest suddenly pips up, 'Daddy, I need the toilet.' Then the doors will fly open and before you know it, I'm chasing a 5 year old around Victoria Park only to head home to do a 'pee'.

I love Ghostbusters, thomas. Maybe they'll be smart enough to set up some portaloos.

It all sounds very glam. Who would want to miss the opportunity of feeling like Scotland's answer to American Grafitti and snuggling up with someone during the scary scenes...

You're such a romantic, harper. I was thinking family friendly film. :lol: