Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
samscafeamericain

Katie Hopkins in complete moron shocker

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/holly-willoughby-katie-hopkins-this-morning-video-class-row-caitlin-moran--081959777.html

She judges children by their first names and would not let her children play with any child named ridiculously after fruits or locations. She has three children of her own named Poppy, India and Maximillian?

Well, I had no idea who Katie Hopkins was but what an eejit. I hope she gets a grand wean called Memphis Dandelion Gorgonzola. Maybe after the programme her weans (poor wee souls) will have a few less friends.

I must watch the video again. I thought Holly Willoughby was going to bash her. :)

No in Katie's mind. It's a country. Poppy's a fizzy drink no a flower. :lol:

I remember her from The Apprentice. A horrible piece of work. A big mouth with nothing going for her. I wonder why they had her on the programme. I am sure they can do much better.

Perhaps they have her on the programme for guaranteed controversy. I had never heard of her until reading about her name prejudices and I think I wish I had still never heard of her. Sounds like a ghastly person. :angry: