Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
tig

new look?

Nope, we've had a make over. B)

I am on day three on new button induction and haven't screwed up anyone's posts yet. Yay!

Back from my holidays. Now to check out any new features. :)

Guest thomas

Surprisingly, I am finding this very difficult to navigate and very difficult on the eye. It's not to be taken as a negative comment but an observation and I'll try and familiarise myself with the new forum.

Had to update to the latest version of the board due to security issues. Will probably take a bit of time to get everything sorted out - but we'll get there eventually.

Jimbo

if during the revamp you could make links open in another tab that would be most helpful n up to date with others

also did i have an av?....i cant remember if i did or not..........what was it if i did?....can i animate the new one?...why not?

lol :lol:

I think we have to work things out for ourselves, Tig. I did not have an av and if you had one then I cannot remember it. Maybe you should get a new one and me too.

Surprisingly, I am finding this very difficult to navigate and very difficult on the eye. It's not to be taken as a negative comment but an observation and I'll try and familiarise myself with the new forum.

Thomas I would never associate you with a negative comment.

It's working fine for me, tig. Even when I'm not logged in.

ye soz....the options to what new content on the right had been clicked on the wrong one...

all hunky dorry now