Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End

Hi all, I'm coming up from Southampton on the 25th Oct for 4 nights staying at the brilliant Kelvin Hotel in Buckingham Terrace again. If any of you want to meet like last time for a wee drink and a good laugh, say at the Lismore in Dumbarton Rd, or the Curlers again, let me know please,

Graham

Look forward to hearing all your news, Graham. The Lismore sounds good for a wee change. How about Friday 26th?

did the meet happen ? I remember when the man posted last year and last year I thought "lucky bugger"...issit a year past or more ?

tam

It certainly did, tam. Hope we get a few people together again to welcome Graham back for another visit to Partick. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Great to catch up with Graham and lynnski. Give us a shout next time you're heading north, Graham. Congratulations on your new wee granddaughter and if you write a review on the Kelvin Hotel then I'll put it up on the site. It's great when you want to return to the same place again and again. :)