Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
Pat

Happy Birthday Samsamericancafe

Happy Birthday, samsc. Hope you've got some great holiday plans lined up.

Happy Birthday, samsc. Hope you've got some great holiday plans lined up.

Thank you very much Pat. We are off to Cala D'Or, Majorca in mid July.

happy birthday Sam

hope the weather doesnt spoil your day.....get out n party like its 1969 ;)

Happy Belated Birthday Sammy.

Thank you very much and as luck would have it I got a BelatED BIRTHDAY PRESENT. My big brother (I am actually taller than him but he will always be my big brother) was diagnosed about 6 months ago with bowel cancer. He's been in for an operation and came through a horrendous recovery but lo and behold did he not get the all clear today. Absolutely wonderful news and a great unbirthday present :D

Thank you very much and as luck would have it I got a BelatED BIRTHDAY PRESENT. My big brother (I am actually taller than him but he will always be my big brother) was diagnosed about 6 months ago with bowel cancer. He's been in for an operation and came through a horrendous recovery but lo and behold did he not get the all clear today. Absolutely wonderful news and a great unbirthday present :D

Samsc, fantastic news and I'm sure a huge gift for all your family. I'm delighted for you.:)

Samsc, fantastic news and I'm sure a huge gift for all your family. I'm delighted for you.:)

Thank you Pat. Just by sheer chance he took part in the bowel screening programme; I dread to think what would have happened had he not.

Thank you Pat. Just by sheer chance he took part in the bowel screening programme; I dread to think what would have happened had he not.

The screening programmes are so important, samsc.

I've always gone for my breast screening programmes and this led to an operation five years ago. The area being operated on was so small that i spent a long time with three radiographers prior to the op as they inserted small pins in the area indicating where the surgeon was to operate. Otherwise he would not have been able to see it.

Afterwards I had five weeks radiotherapy as a precaution.

One of my friends died of breast cancer. I remember her dropping me off for my screening whilst telling me that she wasn't going back as it was too painful. It is a bit uncomfortable but only takes minutes and saves lifes.

Hope you have great times with your brother.