Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
harper

Galloway's stunning victory ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17549388

Interesting change to the political landscape. Not sure that Galloway's election is the answer but it is a loud message to Labour. Ken Livingston on LBC this morning. "People need a party that speaks for the ordinary man" Terrible indicment for the Labour Party.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17549388

Interesting change to the political landscape. Not sure that Galloway's election is the answer but it is a loud message to Labour. Ken Livingston on LBC this morning. "People need a party that speaks for the ordinary man" Terrible indicment for the Labour Party.

Respect and Galloway are not two words that I would be quick to associate but I think that Britain would do better to move away from the dominance of a small number of major parties.

George'll be like the cat that's got the cream (apologies!) :)

I don't think about Galloway as a local constituency politician and I don't think his constituents in London's east end felt particulalrly represented by him in at Westminster.

Apparently on Twitter he posted a wonderful post election speech about how he look forward to serving the people of Blackburn...:blink: He later claimed he had changed his password to a stronger one.... :lol:

Edited by poster.... got me Northern towns mixed up

I don't think about Galloway and a local constituency politician and I don't think his constituents in London's east end felt particulalrly represented by him in at Westminster.

Apparently on Twitter he posted a wonderful post election speech about how he look forward to serving the people of Preston...:blink: He later claimed he had changed his password to a stronger one.... :lol:

They say that he's in touch with the ordinary people. He'll need to do a bit of coaching at Westminster.