• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Pat

Pat

Sitting on my favourite seat

• Root Admin
  • 19,732 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:42 PM

New show. They seem to be trying to make themselves very scary but it's not working. One of them says that 'When it comes to business he's a shark' and another of the guys is a wrestler (also a business man) but always the 'alpha male.

Despite botching their design, the men's team won. Half the girls got lost on a long road. :rolleyes:

Anybody watching?
This is me since yistirday.

#2 Canny Lass

Canny Lass

Staying for dinner

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

New show. They seem to be trying to make themselves very scary but it's not working. One of them says that 'When it comes to business he's a shark' and another of the guys is a wrestler (also a business man) but always the 'alpha male.

Despite botching their design, the men's team won. Half the girls got lost on a long road. :rolleyes:

Anybody watching?

How can so many supposedly smart laddies and lassies look so daft? I suspect I'll be watching again even although I would have been inclined to get rid of half of them on the first night. Never heard such screeching from up market professionals. :lol:

#3 Pat

Pat

• Root Admin
  • 19,732 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:35 PM

How can so many supposedly smart laddies and lassies look so daft? I suspect I'll be watching again even although I would have been inclined to get rid of half of them on the first night. Never heard such screeching from up market professionals. :lol:

:lol:

Quite a lot of screeching going on tonight, CL. Bad move by Maria following up her screeching with a sleep in the car. :lol:

The products the girls' team came up with were hopeless. A tap cosy! I'm still trying to get the point of that and a bath splash thing that looks as though it came from the pound shop.

The blonde girl and the blonde guy are helluva irritating.

#4 rory

rory

Visiting for tea often

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

:lol:

Quite a lot of screeching going on tonight, CL. Bad move by Maria following up her screeching with a sleep in the car. :lol:

The products the girls' team came up with were hopeless. A tap cosy! I'm still trying to get the point of that and a bath splash thing that looks as though it came from the pound shop.

The blonde girl and the blonde guy are helluva irritating.

I was pleased that the Irish woman, Jane, did not go. She is a beauty and has more manners than most of them. I think Katie will be out the door before too long. I agree with you about the products Pat. They were hopeless.

#5 harper

harper

Joined the family

• Administrators
  • 5,935 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

Ooooh, tuned in quite late on this one. Just caught the end of last night's show so a bit of catching up to do. Who is the wumin with the terrible voice who bodged the figures? She's a nightmare.
Glasgow Zen: On the oneness of self and the universe: It's aw wan tae me!

#6 Dexter St. Clair

Dexter St. Clair

Comes in without knocking first

• Members
  • 2,722 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:28 PM

Ooooh, tuned in quite late on this one. Just caught the end of last night's show so a bit of catching up to do. Who is the wumin with the terrible voice who bodged the figures? She's a nightmare.

BBC I Player
Murdoch, Soutar and Trump, yours for Scotland?

#7 Pat

Pat

• Root Admin
  • 19,732 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:15 AM

BBC I Player

Thanks, Dex. Yes, harper, the grating voice does the girl no favours.

I laughed at Karren Brodie on the One Show last night when she was talking about the dangers of the bath product the girls' team designed and how you wouldn't be able to reach a young child. Do the weans not go in the wee plastic baths anymore?

#8 Pat

Pat

• Root Admin
  • 19,732 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:47 AM

What a daft bunch. Shabby chic takes time and talent to achieve. Did anyone see the Union Jack chairs and the looks on the dealers faces when they were offloading their rubbish was priceless.

#9 Canny Lass

Canny Lass

Staying for dinner

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

What a daft bunch. Shabby chic takes time and talent to achieve. Did anyone see the Union Jack chairs and the looks on the dealers faces when they were offloading their rubbish was priceless.

I laughed my heid aff last night. What a bunch o wallies trying to sell gourmet food to Rangers and Hearts supporters. In the name o the wee man. I'm gonnae apply for the next session. Apprentices. I wouldnae send them for ma messages. Even with a list. :lol:

#10 Pat

Pat

• Root Admin
  • 19,732 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

I laughed my heid aff last night. What a bunch o wallies trying to sell gourmet food to Rangers and Hearts supporters. In the name o the wee man. I'm gonnae apply for the next session. Apprentices. I wouldnae send them for ma messages. Even with a list. :lol:

That's hilarious, CL. :lol:

#11 Dexter St. Clair

Dexter St. Clair

• Members
  • 2,722 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

The Apprentice You're fired was good last night. Some fun and some serious advice from Tracey MacLeod, Gino D'Acampo and Fred Macaulay.

#12 Pat

Pat

• Root Admin
  • 19,732 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

The Apprentice You're fired was good last night. Some fun and some serious advice from Tracey MacLeod, Gino D'Acampo and Fred Macaulay.

I recorded both of the programmes and the gourmet meals task was a bit of a disaster. There was some fun, Dex. I thought that Gino and Fred were hilarious and must remember the 'tight, loose, tight' philosophy when my empire grows. :lol: I think Gino was very taken with the lovely blonde Katie.

#13 Dexter St. Clair

Dexter St. Clair

• Members
  • 2,722 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:48 PM

I'm sure a number of west end chancers will be practising their Gino styled patter before a night at Booly Mardies.

You may also find the Guardian Blog on The Apprentice amusing.

#14 Pat

Pat

• Root Admin
  • 19,732 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:19 PM

I'm sure a number of west end chancers will be practising their Gino styled patter before a night at Booly Mardies.

You may also find the Guardian Blog on The Apprentice amusing.

They'll be chancers okay. You need the Latin looks and manner. I think Gino could well become a favourite of the chat show host.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users