• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 harper

harper

Joined the family

• Administrators
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:24 AM

For the first time in ages, I switched Question Time off last night. Whoever thought that putting Will Young on the panel to comment on the war in Afganistan and tax must have been off their trolley. It was painful to see him struggle on the issues. I really wish the BBC would stop doing this. Increasingly, there is some show biz person or pudit invited along and left to squirm under the spotlight. It's bad telly, IMV. I didn't watch the rest but my guess was that there was going to be a question on the issue of gay marriage.... talk about a cliche. :rolleyes:
Glasgow Zen: On the oneness of self and the universe: It's aw wan tae me!

#2 Pat

Pat

Sitting on my favourite seat

• Root Admin
  • 19,139 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

For the first time in ages, I switched Question Time off last night. Whoever thought that putting Will Young on the panel to comment on the war in Afganistan and tax must have been off their trolley. It was painful to see him struggle on the issues. I really wish the BBC would stop doing this. Increasingly, there is some show biz person or pudit invited along and left to squirm under the spotlight. It's bad telly, IMV. I didn't watch the rest but my guess was that there was going to be a question on the issue of gay marriage.... talk about a cliche. :rolleyes:

I didn't see it, harper, but I saw a few comments on Facebook about it being a particularly 'posh' show. :lol:
This is me since yistirday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users