Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End

I'm Filming at Elstree Studios

I've known about this for a long while but it's only just been confirmed so now I can share my good news...

I am delighted to announce that one of my stories is being made into a short film at Elstree Studios in north London and on location nearby in February. It's called 'Broken Promises'. I'll be working in association with Paul Burton Films. More details will be released soon.....

I've known about this for a long while but it's only just been confirmed so now I can share my good news...

I am delighted to announce that one of my stories is being made into a short film at Elstree Studios in north London and on location nearby in February. It's called 'Broken Promises'. I'll be working in association with Paul Burton Films. More details will be released soon.....

Congrats. :)

What a journey this has taken you on, Dazzle. Enjoy your new adventure and let us know when the programme is going out.

Harper, As far as I know, it will be shown on a couple of Sky Channels and a DVD will be available to buy. The producer has suggested that an amount from each DVD sold should be donated to Breast Cancer Care.

My publisher also sent me some book cover design samples today for my latest book 'Mammograms Save Live' coming out in the Spring. There's one in particular that I absolutely love so I think that's the one I'll be choosing :D