Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End

My Cancer Story to be Published

I am delighted to announce that the story of my journey with breast cancer this year has been accepted for publication by Pnuema Springs Publishers. I am anxious to raise awareness to the importance of a mammogram. If I hadn't gone along for mine, my cancer might not have been discovered until it was in an advanced state or even too late, as it was, thanks to a mammogram, my tumour was picked up just as it was budding and I am here to tell the tale. All profits from sales of my latest book will go to The Royal Marsden Hospital, Sutton, Surrey and McMillan Nurses.

I am delighted to announce that the story of my journey with breast cancer this year has been accepted for publication by Pnuema Springs Publishers. I am anxious to raise awareness to the importance of a mammogram. If I hadn't gone along for mine, my cancer might not have been discovered until it was in an advanced state or even too late, as it was, thanks to a mammogram, my tumour was picked up just as it was budding and I am here to tell the tale. All profits from sales of my latest book will go to The Royal Marsden Hospital, Sutton, Surrey and McMillan Nurses.

Marvellous news, Dazzle. Well done! Also wonderful that your treatment was successful.

• 2 weeks later...

The Sun Newspaper have just contacted me, they want my mammogram story for tomorrow's edition...got to go and put my lippy on, the photographer is on his way :-)

Well done, Dazzle. That'll fairly raise the profile. :)

The Sun photographer got stuck on the M25 so was late in getting to me. We were going out so I was all ready with dark trousers and a dark top on but when the guy got here he asked me to change into something bright and colourful. He had me posing out in the garden in a bright summery top and jeans, I didn't feel comfortable with what I was wearing but he seemed happy :(

The Sun photographer got stuck on the M25 so was late in getting to me. We were going out so I was all ready with dark trousers and a dark top on but when the guy got here he asked me to change into something bright and colourful. He had me posing out in the garden in a bright summery top and jeans, I didn't feel comfortable with what I was wearing but he seemed happy :(

I suppose he wanted a happy snap Dazzle. Hope it all turned out well.:)

My publisher has informed me that my latest book 'Mammograms Save Lives' will be out in Spring 2012.

I'm shouting this for all to hear.....

'MAMMOGRAMS SAVE LIVES!'

That's great news, Dazzle, and certainly a topic worth shouting about.:)

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a link promoting my new book coming out in Spring 2012 titled 'Mammograms Save Lives'.

I hope my experience will encourage more women to go along for a mammogram and make them realise that it's an offer they shouldn't refuse.

http://www.publishedbestsellers.com/2011/11/make-mammograms-save-lives-catchphrase.html

I'm still in talks and working on the other exciting project coming off but I can't reveal anything until it is signed and sealed, it's frustrating how long these things take :(

Here's a link promoting my new book coming out in Spring 2012 titled 'Mammograms Save Lives'.

I hope my experience will encourage more women to go along for a mammogram and make them realise that it's an offer they shouldn't refuse.

http://www.publishedbestsellers.com/2011/11/make-mammograms-save-lives-catchphrase.html

I'm still in talks and working on the other exciting project coming off but I can't reveal anything until it is signed and sealed, it's frustrating how long these things take :(

Hope it all works out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am so proud to release the cover pic of my latest book coming out very soon. It is me with my baby grandson Miles at the age of 5 weeks, it was taken in July 2011, 5 days after he had major surgery to have his kidney removed. I too had just finished my treatment, the smile on our faces tells a story and says that we are both ready to live our lives to the full!

Profits from sales will go to Breast Cancer Care and McMillan Nurses

qx5kkj.jpg

http://www.pneumasprings.co.uk/MammogramsSaveLives.htm