Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
Sgriob

AV Help Please

The Vote No Campaign has reached new heights in the art of negative campaigning. The messages in their leaflets are enough to propel you straight into voting 'Yes'. Nick Clegg must be having apoplexy as he is painted as the sinister, sneaky character "deciding who would be Prime Minister by cutting a deal behind closed doors after the election".

Heavens, is this the same Nick Clegg that's our Deputy Prime Minister? Looks like we're already in trouble. B)

Ok, the day of the vote is here and I still don't know which way to vote. Just as I was thinking no, Eddie Izzard comes out on the yes side. Mr H makes a good point about is improving representaiton for the Greens (that was in oor kitchen, not the board) and now I am back to square one. laugh.gif

Go with Yes, Harper, deep down you know its the right choice :)

Go with Yes, Harper, deep down you know its the right choice smile.gif

Today's I ...

Yes

Stephen Fry

Armando Iannucci

Eddie Izzard

No

Peter Stringfellow blink.gif

Norman Tebbit *eeeeek!*

Nick Griffin *shudder*

laugh.gif

Today's I ...

Yes

Stephen Fry

Armando Iannucci

Eddie Izzard

No

Peter Stringfellow blink.gif

Norman Tebbit *eeeeek!*

Nick Griffin *shudder*

laugh.gif

See?! All the cool kids are yes votes! :) The Daily MAil and the Pro-Hunt lobby are against it too. That's enough to sway me.

Armando Ianucci on Newsnight. Hilarious discussing the AV Campaign. He was on a programme arguing for AV with Peter Stringfellow arguing against, when they gave Peter enough time he pointed out the advantages of both systems. :)

All in all the campaign was shocking with the Tories arguing against because you would get more Lib Dems and Lib Dems saying vote Yes or you'll get more Tories.

Still don't know the outcome till later. :(