Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End

Scottish Independence ...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I'd say progressive.... but you can say what you like. :D Bothered? .... Nah.

I think it all depends on the women. I could do without Ruth Davidson, Johann Lamont and Theresa May can take a hike any day. :-)

Ok, not a peep down here....

What is happening with the Smith Commission?

We'll know sometime after 31st October. People can email in their thoughts and ideas.

Interesting listening to Lib Dems lambast the Tories. And just about everyone else. Alistair Carmichael had a swipe at Nicola Sturgeon. They've been around for four years in government – she's not FM yet.

Alistair just upset because Nicola made him look the absolute buffoon he is on a TV debate

His nose certainly looks out of joint. The picture is changing so much in politics in the UK. All the career boys (and girls) must have the wind up. Might not be around much longer.

I'm not that keen on the notion of the 45% label. Just because I think it is a bit divisive and I also hope that it would no longer be 45% – probably creeping up more towards 49% and still on the move.

Heading for George Square on Saturday at noon, nice independence rally all planned including speakers and entertainment

Have fun, samsc. I hear they're expecting a message turnout. Think it's the Tommy Sheridan one so won't appeal to everyone.

Good photo, samsc. There's a bit of a division in the ranks because some people saw the hope over fear event as a Tommy Sheridan/SWP event. I think it put some people off attending but seemed to be diversity among the speakers.

Good photo, samsc. There's a bit of a division in the ranks because some people saw the hope over fear event as a Tommy Sheridan/SWP event. I think it put some people off attending but seemed to be diversity among the speakers.

People need to get over themselves. This is about one thing and one thing only, freeing Scotland from the abominable future now rising in front of it.

People need to get over themselves. This is about one thing and one thing only, freeing Scotland from the abominable future now rising in front of it.

Yes, the end game is the main thing. I saw a call for Pro-Independence candidates to stand for election. Have you heard anything about that? Names that were put forward included Jeanne Freeman, Iain McWhirter, Lesley Riddoch .