Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
harper

Scottish Independence ...

rUK offers dreams of the Raj, when the sun never set on the British Empire, we took what we wanted at the point of a gun.

This dream of being a modern European country based on a social equality agenda is for namby pamby pinkos

See Eddie Izzard has been getting in on the love bombing. "Please don't leave" I like Eddie, always have, but I don't think he'll hold much sway.

ye hes doing a gig with all the profits going to better to get her.

another english millionaire telling us what to do.....aye thatl work

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/referendum-news/osbornes-case-against-currency-union-ripped-apart-by-top-economist.23757346

Currency nonsense exposed for what it is, nonsense.

Interestingly, Black Rock (the world's largest fund managers) have suggested Scotland should go it alone with a Scottish pound which they think will be s stronger currency than the GB Pound

I don't know anything about economics or currency issues but I think if there was Independence that it would be lovely to see our own currency but would it not be a hassle? I know that in Donegal, even when it was the punt, they accepted the pound and it's it's the euro they still take sterling in the shops.

spt have banned wings over scotland adverts on the subway.....due to complaints about this

bannedbyspt.jpg

But surely they have to have a legitimate complaint. SPT didn't have any pressure put on them. I'm assuming.

Spt are saying they don't allow political adverts and it was a contracted company that took the order when they shouldn't have. So as soon as they noticed they removed it.

However they allow the metro which is owned by the daily mail and today had a massive advert slayings the snp and showing the biased dire effects of Indy.

So take from that what you will.

I see the wings of scotland advert all over the social media so perhaps has backfired.

oops....about that currency thing....well....eh...... :lol:

A currency union will eventually be agreed between an independent Scotland and the remainder of the UK to ensure fiscal and economic stability on both sides of the border, according to a government minister at the heart of the pro-union campaign.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/mar/28/independent-scotland-may-keep-pound

If it wasn't such a serious issue you would laugh your head off. "I want someone shot at dawn," said the LibDem peer Lord Purvis of Tweed." He's upset about the currency conversations.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/pro-union-campaign-in-crisis-after-minister-admits-currency-union-ban-was-a-bluff.23823233?utm_source=headlines&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%2Balert

Oops and now admitting that the shipyards at Govan and Scotstoun will continue building warships

Been a turning point weekend in the campaign

Alastair Darling on the advantages. 'Everyone benefits from low mortgage rates.' Right? Doesn't really include the homeless or those effected by the bedroom tax or those who can't get a foot on the house purchase ladder. Out of touch.

Other big news Simon Cowell supporting unity. God save us.