Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
HollowHorn

Great Western Road Tram Accident

I always thought a Crash out Kelvinsaide way was where you parked kids for the day.

Nah, that's more Morningsaide. Here in Kelvinsaide the modern young miss feels entitled to an 'au pair'...then whinges loudly in Tinderb*x when the lassie asks for a day off once a month. :lol:

That's an awfy scene you posted up, HH. I remember those buses being pretty sturdy, must have taken a fair bit to topple one over like that. Reckon it was to do with the tramlines in the middle of the road?

Nah, that's more Morningsaide. Here in Kelvinsaide the modern young miss feels entitled to an 'au pair'...then whinges loudly in Tinderb*x when the lassie asks for a day off once a month. :lol:

That's an awfy scene you posted up, HH. I remember those buses being pretty sturdy, must have taken a fair bit to topple one over like that. Reckon it was to do with the tramlines in the middle of the road?

Sumthin fur Embra tae "look forward" taemany years frae noo ur will ra only things fallin over be ra locals feintin at the sight ov trams akshully runnin..........................on ra few hundred metres of track that kin be afforded along princes street between ra Scott Monument and Waverley stashun

N must have taken a fair bit to topple one over like that. Reckon it was to do with the tramlines in the middle of the road?

Och Rolo, Mr. Riggs gave you a step for a hint:

For some reason it swerved and toppled over

Wrong type of leaves on the road, easy peasy.