Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
SomethingClever

Not exactly new... or not at all new

I used to be Insanity(insert some numbers here), but I couldn't remember the password (or the sign in name) for that account when I thought to come snoop around here again. So I made a new one.

Hi Trudy welcome back, nice to see you again !

YES, YES, YES:

and now, with the disclaimer having been dealt with, did you happen to come across GM or Hingmie ? Am thinkin the place cuid dae with an infusion of irreverence and planned confounded tarnation.

tam

YES, YES, YES:

and now, with the disclaimer having been dealt with, did you happen to come across GM or Hingmie ? Am thinkin the place cuid dae with an infusion of irreverence and planned confounded tarnation.

tam

Why bring me into it ? I have been busy minding my own businness.

Hingmie is brought intae this because she is missed.

tam

and am willin tae sign an affidavit. and ay jist learnt that i cuidnae spell affidavit.....learnt has a red line under it annaw.

YES, YES, YES:

tam

Hi insanity and Hingmie, you've got tam all worked up and looking forward to 'confounded tarnation'. Should I be worried? :)

Pat: a person such as yursel should go through this life with nae worries attaw attaw.

tam

Why bring me into it ? I have been busy minding my own businness.

Welcome back Hingmie been too long

Howdy again, GM and Something Clever/Insanity.

Don't think GM has reappeared, peony. But good to see you posting. Where have you been?

Positives:

am no fussy aboot thais wee, do you approve or disapprove of such and such a post. However, jist tae contradict mahsel, thon post by Oz whaur he puts a name tae the poster struck me as a guid yain, the implication that we wur aw a bit closer than jist strangers oan a web site. So i did my very furst "approve" and am telt thit ay had awready used my quota of approves. Made me think, wur aw jist bloody numbers tae this contrary, bullyin bit of technology.

tam

Positives:

am no fussy aboot thais wee, do you approve or disapprove of such and such a post. However, jist tae contradict mahsel, thon post by Oz whaur he puts a name tae the poster struck me as a guid yain, the implication that we wur aw a bit closer than jist strangers oan a web site. So i did my very furst "approve" and am telt thit ay had awready used my quota of approves. Made me think, wur aw jist bloody numbers tae this contrary, bullyin bit of technology.

tam

Bamboozle it with a smiley, tam. :lol: