Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
The Jolly Jumjoogler

Ye cannae go aff topic oan this threid...

I see the Masons bit Larry - hadn't thought of that ! :P

Can't do an exhibitiion Pat, Magistrate said that sort of thing had to stop........ :huh:

Techy Question"

When using the message facility. A note refers tae notifications

and am wondering if the on or off is supposed tae show if ye

want tae be notified.

tam

Pat:

I am not sure if you have received my reply. I did try and send a

PM but it was rejected, says, "you cannae receive oany mair messages".

tam

Am thinkin of waking Lily and takin her for a wee walk: mibee she

disnae need a walk but she MIGHT jist attract a few fair damsels.

I see the Masons bit Larry - hadn't thought of that ! :P

Can't do an exhibitiion Pat, Magistrate said that sort of thing had to stop........ :huh:

:P Never bow to authority, LG. It goes against the creative vein.

Pat:

I am not sure if you have received my reply. I did try and send a

PM but it was rejected, says, "you cannae receive oany mair messages".

tam

Am thinkin of waking Lily and takin her for a wee walk: mibee she

disnae need a walk but she MIGHT jist attract a few fair damsels.

I received it thanks, tam, and I've answered you plus deleted some messages to make space.

You would tick 'on' if you want to be notified when a p m has been sent. It would show up in your email.

Good luck to you and Lily on that mission. :huh:

LILY:

Lily and mahsel wur oot a couple of times between eleven PM and

midnight. We wur oot at threeish, in the middle of the night,

and sometime efter four AM.

At a few minutes efter five AM she laid her heid oan my pillow.

Well, i can sometimes tak a hint so i oot of bed and the pair of

us walked aroond the backyard, the side of the hoose and doon the

street.....she did a very tiny pee.

Six AM and the thought occurred that I might as well pit oan some

claithes....seein as how Lily was ready for a walk. We jist strolled

aroond the backyard; this exercise repeated at seven and seven

thirty.

A quarter tae eight and am goin oot tae buy a scratch ticket and

Lily wull be stayin at hame...by hersel.

Am walkin hame and ken fine that some wull say that this dug is

takin a lennoh me...am no bothert.

Back intae the hoose and wonderin whaur Lily is because she isnae

at the door waitin tae greet me. Off we the sandals and oan we the

slippers and here comes lady muck...a long stretch, a big yawn, and

then she saunters over tae see me...rubs her face against mah leg,

another stretch, maks a wee sound, lies doon we her heid oan my fit

and presents her belly tae be stroked.....and aw this time the tail

is swishin....am thinkin that this is her saying that she needs me a

lot mair than i need her...ehm, thon is a mibee.

tam

Guest westtender

LILY:

Lily and mahsel wur oot a couple of times between eleven PM and

midnight. We wur oot at threeish, in the middle of the night,

and sometime efter four AM.

At a few minutes efter five AM she laid her heid oan my pillow.

Well, i can sometimes tak a hint so i oot of bed and the pair of

us walked aroond the backyard, the side of the hoose and doon the

street.....she did a very tiny pee.

Six AM and the thought occurred that I might as well pit oan some

claithes....seein as how Lily was ready for a walk. We jist strolled

aroond the backyard; this exercise repeated at seven and seven

thirty.

A quarter tae eight and am goin oot tae buy a scratch ticket and

Lily wull be stayin at hame...by hersel.

Am walkin hame and ken fine that some wull say that this dug is

takin a lennoh me...am no bothert.

Back intae the hoose and wonderin whaur Lily is because she isnae

at the door waitin tae greet me. Off we the sandals and oan we the

slippers and here comes lady muck...a long stretch, a big yawn, and

then she saunters over tae see me...rubs her face against mah leg,

another stretch, maks a wee sound, lies doon we her heid oan my fit

and presents her belly tae be stroked.....and aw this time the tail

is swishin....am thinkin that this is her saying that she needs me a

lot mair than i need her...ehm, thon is a mibee.

tam

:huh::P :P

Fab post, tam. Enjoy! and post a pic if poss.

HH.....

Given that they both have an abundance of charm am

in total agreement.

tam

It is very near tae six am and her ladyship has been

for a wee walk, been given fresh water, fed and been

given her treat....that for no peein in the hoose AND

noo she is sound asleep and am oan this silly puter

thingmie.

And last night i went tae a meetin and she was perfect

at hame....she jist sat up and stared at me so i had

better watch whit i say.

Westie....am makin inquiries and should post a pic by

Saturday.

Guest westtender

HH.....

Given that they both have an abundance of charm am

in total agreement.

tam

It is very near tae six am and her ladyship has been

for a wee walk, been given fresh water, fed and been

given her treat....that for no peein in the hoose AND

noo she is sound asleep and am oan this silly puter

thingmie.

And last night i went tae a meetin and she was perfect

at hame....she jist sat up and stared at me so i had

better watch whit i say.

Westie....am makin inquiries and should post a pic by

Saturday.

:lol:

(teaching granny to sook eggs....) Just don't think you're out of the woods or anywhere near it regarding the no peeing indoors!

Have you seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCnAjel02lM

:lol::D

Ah, Westtender:

A few words aboot the lovely Lily and the diminished woods, the woods which we seem to be oot of.

A pair of nighttime excursions followed by unbroken sleep for at least five oors. Herself and i greeted each other and a new day; the time well past seven AM. Am still wearin the jammies and wur oot in the backyard. A marvelous breeze frae Lake Erie and the three walnut trees are sheddin leaves tae beat the band...had they been painted white happy memories of past first snows wid have come tae the fore.

Her ladyship squats and piddles. I praised her tae the heavens and we returned tae the hoose. Two treats and am off tae shower. I get mahsel dressed and tell her am returnin in nae mair than ten minutes: she looks doubtful.

I hurry tae the variety shop and bein a man of my word return tae the hoose with a minute tae spare. She is very pleased and greets me by scramblin tae get tae my side. She is slip slidin but reaches me, bumps her heid against my knee and presents her throat tae be tickled. She maks it clear that i've tae use two hauns and am singing, "i love you, a bushel and a peck" and she is lickin my throat in appreciation.

Am at the computer; mug of tea oan the go and Lily restin her big heid oan my leg. I tell her that she wid be mair comfortable oan the rug and she heeds my advice. She is sprawled oan the rug and am sittin at the computer wonderin if i should change because thon Lily has left my walkin shorts soakin wet we her droolin.

An aside: She is lyin next tae the chair am usin and her heid is under the computer desk.....she is quite content because I did gie her four wee pieces of sausage, the rest of which i ate as part of my breakfast/lunch.

Returnin tae then...she does a huge stretch and i say, "issis you wantin oot, are ye sure ye dinnae want tae wait till the efternoon"...see am thinkin that yesterday, while am playin bridge, was when she did the business oan the livin room rug, the erstwhille, pure white one.

Apparantly she wants tae go oot NOW. She gets ootside and jist wants tae sit. I implore her tae walk and she does, stoppin efter five steps. We repeat this exercise a number of times and suddenly she pulls up short and as I stand dumfounded, she does the number two.

She is quite chuffed we hersel and jogs tae the schoolyard fence and back tae the hoose. This calls for an extra treat and while she is eating the treat I take a shovel and bury the business.

Sometime later I tell her I am going for the mail and shall return in twenty minutes.

tam

I shall return

Guest larrytrooper

Ah, Westtender:

A few words aboot the lovely Lily and the diminished woods, the woods which we seem to be oot of.

A pair of nighttime excursions followed by unbroken sleep for at least five oors. Herself and i greeted each other and a new day; the time well past seven AM. Am still wearin the jammies and wur oot in the backyard. A marvelous breeze frae Lake Erie and the three walnut trees are sheddin leaves tae beat the band...had they been painted white happy memories of past first snows wid have come tae the fore.

Her ladyship squats and piddles. I praised her tae the heavens and we returned tae the hoose. Two treats and am off tae shower. I get mahsel dressed and tell her am returnin in nae mair than ten minutes: she looks doubtful.

I hurry tae the variety shop and bein a man of my word return tae the hoose with a minute tae spare. She is very pleased and greets me by scramblin tae get tae my side. She is slip slidin but reaches me, bumps her heid against my knee and presents her throat tae be tickled. She maks it clear that i've tae use two hauns and am singing, "i love you, a bushel and a peck" and she is lickin my throat in appreciation.

Am at the computer; mug of tea oan the go and Lily restin her big heid oan my leg. I tell her that she wid be mair comfortable oan the rug and she heeds my advice. She is sprawled oan the rug and am sittin at the computer wonderin if i should change because thon Lily has left my walkin shorts soakin wet we her droolin.

An aside: She is lyin next tae the chair am usin and her heid is under the computer desk.....she is quite content because I did gie her four wee pieces of sausage, the rest of which i ate as part of my breakfast/lunch.

Returnin tae then...she does a huge stretch and i say, "issis you wantin oot, are ye sure ye dinnae want tae wait till the efternoon"...see am thinkin that yesterday, while am playin bridge, was when she did the business oan the livin room rug, the erstwhille, pure white one.

Apparantly she wants tae go oot NOW. She gets ootside and jist wants tae sit. I implore her tae walk and she does, stoppin efter five steps. We repeat this exercise a number of times and suddenly she pulls up short and as I stand dumfounded, she does the number two.

She is quite chuffed we hersel and jogs tae the schoolyard fence and back tae the hoose. This calls for an extra treat and while she is eating the treat I take a shovel and bury the business.

Sometime later I tell her I am going for the mail and shall return in twenty minutes.

tam

I shall return

What a great read, you are poetic in Weegie speak. Thoroughly enjoying the story of Lily.(ongoing) I am a dog lover too, about to depart with our dog to France while at the moment dog sitting a French Mastiff and a Labrador for my daughter.

What a great read, you are poetic in Weegie speak. Thoroughly enjoying the story of Lily.(ongoing) I am a dog lover too, about to depart with our dog to France while at the moment dog sitting a French Mastiff and a Labrador for my daughter.

I would suggest a "Beautiful Dugs" competition but we know that Wolfie would win hands down and some folks would miscontrue the brief, entirely. tongue.gif

Guest larrytrooper

I would suggest a "Beautiful Dugs" competition but we know that Wolfie would win hands down and some folks would miscontrue the brief, entirely. tongue.gif

Hehehehehe

I think tam would win the Beautiful Masters competition. :lol:

I think tam would win the Beautiful Masters competition. smile.gif

That picture of Wolfie in a tinfoil bunnet will remain with me forever... and I'm not sure that's a good thing. laugh.gif

Well the tin foil bonnet was to keep the aliens from reading her mind and controlling her. :lol:

Sometimes I'm not sure it worked at all. :lol:

Tam would definately win, hands down, for beautiful master and companion.

Well the tin foil bonnet was to keep the aliens from reading her mind and controlling her. blink.gif

Sometimes I'm not sure it worked at all. tongue.gif

Of course it was ... but I wouldn't mention that outside this Forum. tongue.gif

Well the tin foil bonnet was to keep the aliens from reading her mind and controlling her. :lol:

Sometimes I'm not sure it worked at all. :lol:

Maybe it did work Peony, maybe they couldn't get through to Woolfie because of the foil and so decided to take over your mind instead, how do you know if they are controling you or not :P

ohmy.gifI have had some mighty strange impulses lately, Maggs, now that you mention it . . .

I got patches for those. tongue.giflaugh.gif

I got patches for those. tongue.giflaugh.gif

Be careful, harper, I've had problems in the past with my patches - sticking to things other than me - and even on one occasion to another person. :lol:

Peony, we understand your urges and your actions. I think. :lol:

Be careful, harper, I've had problems in the past with my patches - sticking to things other than me - and even on one occasion to another person. :lol:

Peony, we understand your urges and your actions. I think. :lol:

Watch out Pat you know if your HRT patches mistakenly stick to your hubby, he can develop boobs and mood swings :P

Watch out Pat you know if your HRT patches mistakenly stick to your hubby, he can develop boobs and mood swings :lol:

:lol: It's okay, Maggs. We've made it through that particular historical phase.

:lol: I have had some mighty strange impulses lately, Maggs, now that you mention it . . .

Peony I'd get the tinfoil hat on quick, I wear mine all the time outside, it's stopped me going strange

tin.jpg