Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End

Ye cannae go aff topic oan this threid...

Guest westtender

This wisnae mah ideeya, but ah wiz asked tae create it by a well respektit membur who wishes tae remain eponymous.

I bet it wis gladtae. Seems tae be feelin ferr puckish these days

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wanted an expresso this morning so I asked at C*fe N*ro for the extra shot on its own at 15p. They refused.

So how much is an expresso then? £1.45 or 15p? It'd be different if, for the higher price, you got to keep the cup n saucer.

Got a cappuccino from there a few weeks ago, guy asked me if I wanted chocolate on it. Izzat no the point of a flippin' cappuccino??!?!!!!!

:unsure:

Got a cappuccino from there a few weeks ago, guy asked me if I wanted chocolate on it. Izzat no the point of a flippin' cappuccino??!?!!!!!

:unsure:

I thought it was the froth. :lol:

Is the really choclatey wan no mochachino?

coffee and a muffin:

sometime this morning am gonnae go tae McDonalds for a coffee and a double chocolate muffin....one dollar and thirty seven cents, which is less than a pound.

tam

PS McDonalds have a new coffee supplier and the coffee is now quite good....seventy-five cents for seniors.

second thoughts:

I did the muffin and coffee; well worth the discomfort. The lassie who poured looked a whole lot like someone I had dated and I was going to ask her Mother's name.....changed my mind and didnae want tae get intae a conversation aboot her Grandmother.

tam

SMH Colum8

"Column 8, please tell me how to pronounce the word 'eschew'," asks Gerry Lee, of Manly (Column 8, Tuesday). "It has puzzled me for a while." Only too happy to be of service, Gerry. It is pronounced "eschew".