Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End

Ye cannae go aff topic oan this threid...

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Monday....and as Jimmy sang, "come Monday it'll be alright, come Monday i'll be holding you tight, I spent four lonely days in a brown LA haze and i just need you here by my side".

Duplicate bridge the day and later, preparation time for a submission tae the fraud squad.....and if things do not go the way I want, i can always turn to you lot for solace.

tam

my hope is that a woman, wife of a baker, goes tae gaol....also that two estate agent companies are suspended for three months.

efter the bridge is finished am probably gonnae be accompanied tae the hoose by a fair damsel and she will administer love and kindness tae my poor hungerin body...........but then again

Monday....and as Jimmy sang, "come Monday it'll be alright, come Monday i'll be holding you tight, I spent four lonely days in a brown LA haze and i just need you here by my side".

Duplicate bridge the day and later, preparation time for a submission tae the fraud squad.....and if things do not go the way I want, i can always turn to you lot for solace.

tam

my hope is that a woman, wife of a baker, goes tae gaol....also that two estate agent companies are suspended for three months.

efter the bridge is finished am probably gonnae be accompanied tae the hoose by a fair damsel and she will administer love and kindness tae my poor hungerin body...........but then again

Tam, I wish I knew what you were talking about. Fraud squad, woman going to jail. Gonna share the story ?

Hingmie the precious:- by now everyone is probably sick of hearing the story but i will do a PM, to you, within the next two days.

tam

and i do hope that you are feeling better.

Chief Administrator:-Your popularity has reached new heights.....you need a much larger message acceptor.

tam

Thank guidness i have a friend thit wull forward messages tae yursel.

Tam, I got your message via your friend, thanks. It made me laugh. Mind you I'm no the Chief Administrator, that's Jimbo. :)

Techy help needed....and nae words we mair than one syllable.

I have a letter which i have been able to scan and send to my e-mail.

Noo i wid like tae copy and paste said letter intae a PM or two. I

cannae copy the letter because it is in image and please don't ask why.

I would be able tae forward the e-mail but i dinnae have the e-mail

address of the intended recipients: Pat and Maggs have been mair than

gracious when coming tae my aid in the past and i cannae kep asking them.

tam

ps letter cannae be posted because subjects mentioned wid sue. Also i havnae

the techy ability tae post from my e-mail.

And noo am awa tae play bridge.

Techy help needed....and nae words we mair than one syllable.

I have a letter which i have been able to scan and send to my e-mail.

Noo i wid like tae copy and paste said letter intae a PM or two. I

cannae copy the letter because it is in image and please don't ask why.

I would be able tae forward the e-mail but i dinnae have the e-mail

address of the intended recipients: Pat and Maggs have been mair than

gracious when coming tae my aid in the past and i cannae kep asking them.

tam

ps letter cannae be posted because subjects mentioned wid sue. Also i havnae

the techy ability tae post from my e-mail.

And noo am awa tae play bridge.

Blimey, nae point askin' me Tam but I'm happy to keep you company until someone competent comes along ...tongue.giflaugh.gif

Harper:

am no sure thit HH meets the competant requirement but

he kens a lot mair than me....am gonnae consult my "mac

for dummies" and see if i can apply his suggestion.

tam

Harper:

am no sure thit HH meets the competant requirement but

he kens a lot mair than me....am gonnae consult my "mac

for dummies" and see if i can apply his suggestion.

tam

Tam, if I applied half of HH's suggestions..... well unsure.giflaugh.gif

So Far:

I look at the e-mail and click the wee triangle....a square box

we image appears....drag the pointer over the image thingmie an

go tae edit....click copy....bring up a PM and go back tae edit

....PASTE disnae appear.

tam

So Fat:

I look at the e-mail and click the wee triangle....a square box

we image appears....drag the pointer over the image thingmie an

go tae edit....click copy....bring up a PM and go back tae edit

....PASTE disnae appear.

tam

:rolleyes::o Are you calling me 'Fat' and expecting help? :rolleyes:

Tam, obviously I'm no just Fat I'm Daft as well because I am lost with this one.

Pat: Where wid you ever get the idea thit i wid say you were fat ? My post definitely says "So Far".

Maggs: guid idea but am thinkin that the two ladies am trying tae send the letter tae might just be a wee bit reluctant tae gie us their e-mail addy

tam

PS am hoping for an all-nighter, as described by Maggs....an all-nighter being a night withoot getting up tae go pee....am spending the night in Ridgetown and nae toilet in the hoose.

Gonnae tell us if you have fixed a post otherwise reading back, others may not make sense. If you are the poster it usually says that you edited.

I think it was a Freudian or one of those sort of slips, Hingmie. How you feeling?

Pat: Where wid you ever get the idea thit i wid say you were fat ? My post definitely says "So Far".

Maggs: guid idea but am thinkin that the two ladies am trying tae send the letter tae might just be a wee bit reluctant tae gie us their e-mail addy

tam

PS am hoping for an all-nighter, as described by Maggs....an all-nighter being a night withoot getting up tae go pee....am spending the night in Ridgetown and nae toilet in the hoose.

It did say "So Fat" originally on my screen but now amended. By whom remains a mystery. If the ladies are asked and refuse to provide their e mail addy, I think it safe to assume they don't want nor interested in the info you wish to share with them.

BTW, Is the house in Ridgetown the one you invited me to come and recuperate in, which was very kind of you ? However, now you admit it has no toilet ? Are you mad, sir ? :rolleyes:

It did say "So Fat" originally on my screen but now amended. By whom remains a mystery. If the ladies are asked and refuse to provide their e mail addy, I think it safe to assume they don't want nor interested in the info you wish to share with them.

BTW, Is the house in Ridgetown the one you invited me to come and recuperate in, which was very kind of you ? However, now you admit it has no toilet ? Are you mad, sir ? :rolleyes:

Potty!