Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
HollowHorn

2008 A Year in Pictures

They are sensational pictures ...........but I couldn't stand back snapping away whilst a human lies bleeding

I would hope n pray that few of us could or laud those that did.

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it. How else will the world learn what's going on?

Photo journalists risk their lives to bring such visions to our attention. Most stop to give aid and cimfort wherever they can...don't judge till you've walked a mile in their shoes.

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it. How else will the world learn what's going on?

Photo journalists risk their lives to bring such visions to our attention. Most stop to give aid and cimfort wherever they can...don't judge till you've walked a mile in their shoes.

who's judging, I was passing comment on how I could or could not do the job

Touché, Sam. Mia culpa. :D

Sometimes drawing from another language works and seems just right - I like it when I understand the phrases. :D

How you doing, KK? I hope your weather is fine like ours. The sun is splitting the skies today.

Agree with you about the job these people are doing but it must surely take its toll.