Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End

Anybody up for joining an actual book club, starting in October, in Partick? Location will be revealed nearer the time! :lol:

Lynnski, I'm supposed to be in another and seldom make it along so don't think I would be a regular.

Lynnski, I'm supposed to be in another and seldom make it along so don't think I would be a regular.

Fairy nuff! :lol:

I will be sending you details of the venue very soon, it's a new cafe opening in Partick.

Fairy nuff! :lol:

I will be sending you details of the venue very soon, it's a new cafe opening in Partick.

Another new one? I was in two cafes and a lovely tea room down there today.

Lots going on in that neck of the woods.

I'll watch out for the details of the group and aim to drop in when I can - oh! and read the book.

:lol:

Careful now! - you'll be getting this place a reputation.....

I checked out the Sith - pretty interesting - and a wee Persian tea room with a massive choice of smoothies.

Then went into a Chinese Tea Room, only two tables but plenty of different teas to buy.

I was in a mad rush so didn't partake of anything as I was meeting friends for lunch at the College Club.

Count me in Lynnski.

Gonnie make the first one a funny one. A wee bit of levity is much needed these days.

Well I'm no paying yer air fares to come the way over frae Canada to Partick! :(:lol: But you're welcome to join us otherwise!

Well I'm no paying yer air fares to come the way over frae Canada to Partick! :(:lol: But you're welcome to join us otherwise!

If you ever make it tae Glesga toon, weekie, we'll organise a meeting.

Or we can come over tae a cafe in Greenock on the occasion.

Could we naw use a big screen TV and a camera hooked onto someones laptop?

I don't care too much about location....as long it's a place that's got Italian ice cream, marshmallah soss and big rows of sweetie jars. :)

Could we naw use a big screen TV and a camera hooked onto someones laptop?

I don't care too much about location....as long it's a place that's got Italian ice cream, marshmallah soss and big rows of sweetie jars. :(

I think we can get hold of the first and the last but the wan in between disnae sound familiar!

Shhh! Pat dinnae menshun Greenock, you know fine that Heidie jist gets jellus, espeshullae if he finds oot that we huv cafes

Shhh! Pat dinnae menshun Greenock, you know fine that Heidie jist gets jellus, espeshullae if he finds oot that we huv cafes

They've got cafes in Dumbarton, Nota, but since the Rialto went in 19canteen no cinema.