Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End

Where are they now

Who has actually gone from here that was ancient.

I saw Rumpole of the Old bailey the other night and thought..... where is that ole so and so. Oor Rhumphole. Wan day there, next day ......homosexual! Like a magicians magic trick. Also, his lovverly lassie. I saw her poopping in the other day and wondered if she was doing well.

See! Yi think the internet is nothing and yet there are people that come in and oot yer electronic page and zap yi right between the eye. Nice, nice people.

So, to at least two ancient posters that are maybe peeking in every now and again...

How are you two?

Who has actually gone from here that was ancient.

I saw Rumpole of the Old bailey the other night and thought..... where is that ole so and so. Oor Rhumphole. Wan day there, next day ......homosexual! Like a magicians magic trick. Also, his lovverly lassie. I saw her poopping in the other day and wondered if she was doing well.

See! Yi think the internet is nothing and yet there are people that come in and oot yer electronic page and zap yi right between the eye. Nice, nice people.

So, to at least two ancient posters that are maybe peeking in every now and again...

How are you two?

I waved at Rumpolina from a bus the other day. No idea aboot hur faither.

See you Weekie! lol.....There I was lurking happily around ( I know, I know, I have been a slouch when it comes to posting! :blink: ) - Anyway folks, I'm fine..Still working away, two days on, two nights on and then some time off!...And totally and utterly heterosexual - I thought for a moment that Weekie knew something I didn't lol....

- I'm sorry though, I got out of the way of posting which is very much my loss, but I hope you are all well and being good to eachother :( !......

Guest westtender

See you Weekie! lol.....There I was lurking happily around ( I know, I know, I have been a slouch when it comes to posting! :blink: ) - Anyway folks, I'm fine..Still working away, two days on, two nights on and then some time off!...And totally and utterly heterosexual - I thought for a moment that Weekie knew something I didn't lol....

- I'm sorry though, I got out of the way of posting which is very much my loss, but I hope you are all well and being good to eachother :( !......

:lol:

Hello again Rhumpole. Nice see you live & kickin. You still over the water?

Phew! I thought they made you part of a pavement. I thought maybe someone got you a perrah cement wellies and yer body wis hawding up a tall building.

And awe this time you have been irinin and keeping things in apple pie order(in the hoose ah hope)

It was our loss Rhumpole.

Being good tae each other...... oh aye!....typical Glesca style, kissin and everythin. :lol:

Guest westtender

TOG took a helluva huff one day, must been what, 6 months back, for reasons I missed entirely - but he went, and he deleted all his posts upon his exit as well. I was surprised. I've still no idea what happened.

I liked him. A worthy adversary.

And a big feartie who wouldnae and AFAIK didnae come to any swallys.

Guest westtender

ah think Hollowheid pit hur aff wi' hiz constant droolin.

I think drool is his default setting.

:blink:

At least he disnae go about serially chasing every single female on the board

BTW this board clock (along wi just about everything else of use on the board) appears to be fecked. It's definitely 2.36am on Sunday morning here. What time is it where you are?