Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End

Happy to announce that Gladtobeglas will be joining the Mod Team. Your name will be in red lights tomorrow and welcome aboard, gladtae.

Sorry to say that this coincides with the departure of Mr Hollowhorn, who is 'making way for the youngsters' (that means you too Lynnski). He assures me that he will be hanging around in dragonslaying mode. :P

Congrats, HH. I reckon you have made a very sensible decision.

Yeh, you could have been influential there but reckon he's just freeing himself up for some mighty reckless sprees.

and gladtae hasn't :P

Hope HH isn't gonna make life too tough for you, gladtae. :lol::

Ah'll be damned:

Pat, issis you saying that they urnae the same person ?

tam

PS When Pat says HH is making room for the younger folk i wid like tae point oot that HH isnae near as auld as he looks.

People have often asked why i am not a mod....well mibee no that often, oh awright, so mibee naebody asked but they could have been thinking it....och jist forget it, yees widnae appreciate my sort of discipline....yees cuidnae cope with the rigidity imposed on thais that wander off topic....goad, am fair in a tizzy jist thinking aboot the power....can almost feel the whip in my haun.....am needing tae lay doon for a spell

Bejeeziz.....

I witnessed the light getting turned aff. One minute red, the next a blah black.

Since yer noo a free man HH, ah wid like to share a few words to ease you back into society.

"Keep in mind, total indifference tae numpties is power."

:P

I have a tenner on the rabbit getting the lead messidge first.

Bejeeziz.....

I witnessed the light getting turned aff. One minute red, the next a blah black.

Since yer noo a free man HH, ah wid like to share a few words to ease you back into society.

"Keep in mind, total indifference tae numpties is power."

:lol:

I have a tenner on the rabbit getting the lead messidge first.

Sage advice there, weekie. :P

Saturday 26th July at the woodside Social club

blacktrackin001.jpg

Not gonna make this one, Dex, but I'll be looking out for the photies of the locomotion dancers. :lol:

I'm expecting Maggs to be leading them off.

Ah know ah shouldnae but..... there is a first time for everythin'. :lol:

Hullo there Bunny.

Howz yer furrie erse fer welts? :) Honnistly... is yer bobtail still attached? Are you still travelling the internet globe wae awe four feet minus a key chain?

• 2 years later...

Lots of mod movement going on on the forum with Oz and Rolo both recently handing in their badges.

Many thanks are owed to them for all their hard work and humour over the past years.

Replacing them on the Mod Team are harper, who is currently cutting her teeth, and Hollowhorn who rejoins the team today.

Welome to them both.

Guest westtender

Lots of mod movement going on on the forum with Oz and Rolo both recently handing in their badges.

Many thanks are owed to them for all their hard work and humour over the past years.

:P

Rolo's gone????

Good. It's long past time she came to her senses.

Replacing them on the Mod Team are harper, who is currently cutting her teeth, and Hollowhorn who rejoins the team today.

:lol:

Oh aye, right. That'll work... just like it didnae last time.

HH is nae use as a moderator. He doesn't understand the concept. (but then hereabouts, I suppose he's got loads of company).

And he drinks too much wine :P