Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
Hingmie

Time

The Time:

seven fifty-five or nineteen hours and fifty-five minutes. Time for a holiday am thinking.

tam

ps we have a lottery the night and i have a ticket.

difficult tae start:-

The time isnae a bother its my wee feeble heid; too many subjects and too easily distracted.

Imagine a small piano bar....Nat King Cole is singing, "Unforgetable".....a handsome young man is sitting with a beautiful young lady named Rolo, he reaches across the table and cups her chin....oh, the sparkly eyes, the smiles, the warmth.

Am owing PMs tae Westie and others.

An essential trip back in time tae remind mahsel of the characters in the wee story. That shouldnae be hard tae dae but my mind keeps wandering tae the realities; Dumbarton Castle, the Mitchell, Kelvineverything, the Chip, the wee lunch place near the Doublet, Oran Mor and the Fruit Market....the Barras...seeing Garnethill....the Tunnel (on purpose) and aw the people...no jist the ones i met but the ithurs that are on line....brown hair and green eyes wull probably keep me awake for hours.

tam

Seems tae me, the forum clock is now an hour out of sync. Is this Doctor Who stuff, are posts being suspended in time, to allow perusal and approval, perhaps. ?

Seems tae me, the forum clock is now an hour out of sync. Is this Doctor Who stuff, are posts being suspended in time, to allow perusal and approval, perhaps. ?

they just forgot to renew the battery.

It's all my fault, I suspend time whenever I go for a pee. Sorry.

they just forgot to renew the battery.

O yes, there may well be a fault but not with batteries. I still haven't been given an explanation as to how Pat gave a reply n quoted a post that was not visible to the rest of us. Could it possibly been a PM ? ? Surely not ?

BTW as I write this the, time on the board is 10:11pm BUT acording to my atomic clock aka cable TV tis 23:14 now.

O yes, there may well be a fault but not with batteries. I still haven't been given an explanation as to how Pat gave a reply n quoted a post that was not visible to the rest of us. Could it possibly been a PM ? ? Surely not ?

BTW as I write this the, time on the board is 10:11pm BUT acording to my atomic clock aka cable TV tis 23:14 now.

Tis a miracle no less!

Hingmie I remember you writing that but didn't have a clue what you were on about.

Maybe it was just you that couldn't see it. What was it?

It's 23.27 as I write. Sorry for the confusion a software glitch not a wee spell I have cast. :lol:

Time

Time, time, time

Make time, give time, take time out

Win time, cost time, the time of your life

Spend time, sell time, the good times and the bad

Kill time, zero time, all the time in the world

Time watch, time travel, time to begin

Time table, time square, can I fit you in

Time frame, time to go, time that you grew up

But tell me...

How do you feel?

Shaun William Hayes

Time it was

And such a time it was

A time of innocence

A time of confidences

Long ago

It must be

I have a photograph

Preserve your memories

They're all thats left you.

Didnt a sun dial outside Toffolo Jackson's office in West Regent Street say "tak tint aw time"?

No idea what it meant.

Seldom worked with rain getting into works!

Slow down, you move too fast.

You got to make the morning last.

Just kicking down the cobble stones.

Looking for fun and feelin' groovy.

Yer need to void so often, is soo understandable.

Its that or a bulldog clip