Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
maggs

Tried to upload a photo for my profile, but it says the file is to big, why is that when I have the image editor on

Did you ever work it out maggs....and if you did..

gonnie take me...and edit these hips right aff me.

Look in her profile, weekie. She's got a lovely image there.

Thank you Pat:

Ay looked at that young woman's profile. Ay was thinking how guid it wid be tae suddenly drop forty years, then reality sets in and ay realize that women that looked that guid had a penchant for saying tae me, "bugger off, ay you yuh glaikit erse, jist bugger off and dinnae come back till ye stop droolin".

tam

Weekie I never worked it out, and so my hips are still the same size.

Pat thank you for the compliment

Tam if you drop 40 years, you would be to young for me.

Weekie I never worked it out, and so my hips are still the same size.

Pat thank you for the compliment

Tam if you drop 40 years, you would be to young for me.

Sorry, Maggs. I thought when I saw the image up that you had resolved the problem.

I will get Jimbo to have a look at your query.

I take it that is you and your wee grandson in your profile photograph - he looks a right wee darling.

Also a lovely lady banana you posted on the other thread.

He is a wee darling Pat, but plays havoc with my social life. Because I was having him on Saturday, I decided to have a quiet night Friday to reserve my energy for him. Saturday had a lovely day at Transport museum and a lovely evening with him at home, as per usual he kicked the life out of me whilst asleep, and when my daughter collected him on Sunday afternoon, I had to cancel meeting friends in Oran Mor, because I was so knackered with my 6.45 am rise.

However as you know they are worth everyminute of it.

He is a wee darling Pat, but plays havoc with my social life. Because I was having him on Saturday, I decided to have a quiet night Friday to reserve my energy for him. Saturday had a lovely day at Transport museum and a lovely evening with him at home, as per usual he kicked the life out of me whilst asleep, and when my daughter collected him on Sunday afternoon, I had to cancel meeting friends in Oran Mor, because I was so knackered with my 6.45 am rise.

However as you know they are worth everyminute of it.

I sure know the feeling, Maggs. The Transport Museum is one of our favourite haunts too - usually when we return from a day out I doze off with Ryan on my knee watching C-beebies. Then I get exhausted all over again building a rail track that goes half way round the house, dinner then the bath ritual. This involves a long discussion as to what toys have also to be bathed, bothof us sining the 'Dolphin Song' over and over - that's one of his own compositions. Then coaxing him to come out and get dried is a whole new challenge.

But shame you had to miss your meeting with your friends. Meet them later next time then you can maybe have a nap beforehand.

I sure know the feeling, Maggs. The Transport Museum is one of our favourite haunts too - usually when we return from a day out I doze off with Ryan on my knee watching C-beebies. Then I get exhausted all over again building a rail track that goes half way round the house, dinner then the bath ritual. This involves a long discussion as to what toys have also to be bathed, bothof us sining the 'Dolphin Song' over and over - that's one of his own compositions. Then coaxing him to come out and get dried is a whole new challenge.

But shame you had to miss your meeting with your friends. Meet them later next time then you can maybe have a nap beforehand.

A nanna nap? :(

I'll have to be extra kind to my mum when she comes down to stay and look after the kids for me for a couple of weeks while I'm doing my teaching placement. Maybe a stash of some nice choccies, what do you think?

If you want to send the photograph I will resize it for you, John. pat@glasgowwestend.co.uk