Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
maggs

Resolutions

I don't usually make any Hew Year resolutions as I have the willpower of a two year old. However this year I am going to try and loose weight, be optimistic, get myself into tip top health, holiday abroad ( I havn't for 10 years), find a new hobby

Well Im making one I cant break & that is not to make any resolutions :o

Well Im making one I cant break & that is not to make any resolutions :o

going by the self portrait you have as an avatar, maybee a wee bit exercise would be good for you to think aboot

going by the self portrait you have as an avatar, maybee a wee bit exercise would be good for you to think aboot

I do I do I move the mouse around a lot & practice openning & shutting fridge door

My resolutions, such as they are;

1) to steer Ms T through that difficult 14/15 teenage-angst-cusp without me becoming a nervy screaming harridan and her an overly-rebellious out-of-control teen in response. :P

2) To earn the same wages but in wayyyy less hours. Nirvana or whit? :P

3) To enjoy wayyy more live gigs and go to the movies more

4)To go visit our friends in Oz and NZ.

Peasy! ;):P

:P

I'm tittering away at Ozzie there....

My New Years Resolution is to be just as bad this year as I was last year..... it's that Minnie The Minx in me.

Seriously though.... health is always the priority in this house.... it's annoying when the kids throw out everything that's bad for me.... I am limited to pumkin seeds and natural almond butter when all I want is a baggah cheese and onion crisps and a mars bar for lunch.

I've gottae lose weight, a cuppla stane at least, since being onra QM2 at ra summur ah cannae stop piling it on :P

Aye, it did look a bit low in the water.

Anybody want to start a Westend Weight Watchers club.... A sort of WWW.

Send in yer befores and near nakkid shots so we can actually see who has been buffin up and thinin' down and maybe Pat will offer a few free tickets to the winners. :P

I will offer to be a judge(nae charge)

My resolutions:

1) To get rid of the last of the extra kilos left over from the babies (is three years stretching it for blaming babies for the extra wobbly bits?)

2) To not stress out too much about moving my family to the other side of the world :P

3) To get a bit more of my degree done...nearly there!

Wae to go Gayle.....

Nice photie HH.... very artistically done. You left everything to the imagination. I especially like the art work on the walls.

10 ootah 10 for a certain szhinnie say kwa and lazzay ferr attitude. :P

See you have still got beard HH

You have a cheeck mentioning HH beard after the photo you sent me of you enjoying yourself at New Year Oz

115022_main.jpg

okay this is me now, my resolutions are to put on 5 stone, develop a face with character, ditch all the designer gear and shop at Paddys, and get in touch with myself

84244-miss-perfect-beauty-brunei-ba.jpg

Anybody want to start a Westend Weight Watchers club.... A sort of WWW.

Send in yer befores and near nakkid shots so we can actually see who has been buffin up and thinin' down and maybe Pat will offer a few free tickets to the winners. :P

I will offer to be a judge(nae charge)

The last time I did a big weght loss(@5 years ago) I went tae weght watchers, AH wiz ra only guy there :P The wummin that ran it told me furr evry stane a lost a wuid go doon a dress size :P Whit a brassneck that wiz espeshulae the fact that she wiz bein serious, h hid tae tellur that only applied tae me at ra weekendz when a went by ra name of stella

The last time I did a big weght loss(@5 years ago) I went tae weght watchers, AH wiz ra only guy there :P The wummin that ran it told me furr evry stane a lost a wuid go doon a dress size :P Whit a brassneck that wiz espeshulae the fact that she wiz bein serious, h hid tae tellur that only applied tae me at ra weekendz when a went by ra name of stella

Must have been your magnificent manboobs that confused her.

My resolutions, such as they are;

1) to steer Ms T through that difficult 14/15 teenage-angst-cusp without me becoming a nervy screaming harridan and her an overly-rebellious out-of-control teen in response. ;)

oh GAH GAH, where are we, the 5th of January and I've already broken that one....... :(

Thursday night the wean arrives home and shows me a bottle of Crazy Color she's bought for her hair. Bottle is pink, hence one assumes contents are also. Nice wee pink highlight here and there, fine. But no.

Last night, cue cries for help from the bathroom. Mother dutifully runs upstairs, only to find child turned completely peacock blue. Face, ears, hands, scalp and hair. Bathroom floor, walls, mirror, sink and towels.

Wash child's hair 12 times, still greeny blue, whilst simultaneously scrubbing bleach over entire bathroom. Mr T makes up solution of sugar and veggie oil to remove stains from child's green bits.

Try to compose self by assuring self is just temporary hair-horror, not irreversible tattoos or body-piercings. Now have to wash child's hair another 123 times before school starts Monday in hopes she's not sent home for disobeying the dress code.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The easy way out of that one it to get a hair dye very very close to her own colour.

Me oan the ither hawn.........for breaking my rules already......

First one was to dress like ahm gonnie meet Bonnie Prince whathisname on the bus and to dress like ahm gonnie get undressed. From the bottom up to wear the best stuff. Failed today....the cotton came oot again.

Second one needs me getting a gurdle to fit inti the slacks ah wore the day before Christmas. My health nut of a dottir made me breakfast this morning and that was my start to the day......we put a jar of Quality Street on the table with some tea and finished the leftovers......

:lol:

All gone.

Rolo you bring back memories, I used to love doing my hair crazy colour purple, many moons ago. I remember once just before going on holiday to Malta when I was 17, I decided I wanted to be blonde, instead of my natural brown, bought the dye di the deed, and ended up like your wean,canal green.. A visit to the hairdresser sharpish was the answer, luckily my hiar didnae fall oot