Pat's Guide to Glasgow West End
Sign in to follow this  
weekie

Please miss

:lol: Forgive me awe this trolloping aboot the board trying to figure some stuff oot. What does the wee blue pawn mean on the visitors list? And what does the people popping onto my profile page mean. Are they people who have posted or are they people that have visited my profile? And, if it is just visitors to my page ......mai gawd yis urr a right nosy bunch. Before I go trolloping roon and getting awe nosy myself.......immah gonnie get caught being nosy? Is thur nae net curtinns in this joint?

:lol: Forgive me awe this trolloping aboot the board trying to figure some stuff oot. What does the wee blue pawn mean on the visitors list? And what does the people popping onto my profile page mean. Are they people who have posted or are they people that have visited my profile? And, if it is just visitors to my page ......mai gawd yis urr a right nosy bunch. Before I go trolloping roon and getting awe nosy myself.......immah gonnie get caught being nosy? Is thur nae net curtinns in this joint?

I'll need to have a look for the wee blue pawn, weekie - haven't noticed that yet. I admit that I have unexpectedly landed on personal profiles when I've clicked on a member's name to send a pm. I don't think the curtains were drawn but I was unaware that my entry was being clocked.

Need to be mer carefue aroon here in future but don't you get the wind up, whatever, you're getting up tae oan that profile. :)

On second thoughts maybe I should have checked it out more thoroughly. ;)

Ah ha! I done the same thing Pat...I tried to send a pm and it took me ages to find out where the button was. Auld eyes. I was being nosy Where's the blushing bride smilie when you need her?

Ma profile is squeaky clean....... ah will huv yi know :lol:

Ma rear profile is quite a mystery tae me as ah try and avoid it as much as possible... but ah kin assure you it is squeekie clean as well.

Take ma word fer it. It's been soaking in new fragrances from the north, south, east and west.

Sortie awe that. It comes in nice bottles anyways.

And the cost of the stuff better be telling me that my bahookie smells the closest its ever gonnie smell to a million dollars. :(

thank gawd for rich rellies

And the cost of the stuff better be telling me that my bahookie smells the closest its ever gonnie smell to a million dollars. :(

It's a miracle, I got to get me some of that stuff!

Terry20the206920year20old20woman.jpg

You don't need it HH you are cute as you are

face_of_banana.jpg

You aint nothing but a hound dog

Awe maggs.......darned cute but ah couldnae eat that noo.... ah wid feel vietnameez.

:( Forgive me awe this trolloping aboot the board trying to figure some stuff oot. What does the wee blue pawn mean on the visitors list? And what does the people popping onto my profile page mean. Are they people who have posted or are they people that have visited my profile? And, if it is just visitors to my page ......mai gawd yis urr a right nosy bunch. Before I go trolloping roon and getting awe nosy myself.......immah gonnie get caught being nosy? Is thur nae net curtinns in this joint?

Hi Weekie, I guess we're all figuring it out as we go along...the wee blue pawn is the universal symbol you see on MSN messenger, I think it just signifies a personal profile to be found when it appears.

Like you, I thought at first that the series of posts to the right of my profile were folks that'd had been viewing it. But when I looked at it more closely it seemed daft that so many regulars would visit my profile, it hasn't changed in three years.....so I'm assuming it's just the most recent replies to threads I myself have posted on.

Gonnae try that out and lettuce know if it makes sense? I'd be dead surprised if we could all now see who's visited our profile pages but hey, I've been wrong before.... :)

It's software, Jim, but not as we know it! ;)

Hi Weekie, I guess we're all figuring it out as we go along...the wee blue pawn is the universal symbol you see on MSN messenger, I think it just signifies a personal profile to be found when it appears.

Like you, I thought at first that the series of posts to the right of my profile were folks that'd had been viewing it. But when I looked at it more closely it seemed daft that so many regulars would visit my profile, it hasn't changed in three years.....so I'm assuming it's just the most recent replies to threads I myself have posted on.

Gonnae try that out and lettuce know if it makes sense? I'd be dead surprised if we could all now see who's visited our profile pages but hey, I've been wrong before.... :(

It's software, Jim, but not as we know it! :)

Rolo, I do thinkit means the folk who have visited your profile, recently. I have just done so, deliberately this time and it lists me as having bisited at a certain time.I,like the rest of ye have been messing around trying to find out what new stuff means. I am not being nosey, honest